There are a lot of things I like about your store, one in particular is how well you've organized your products and displayed them on the homepage. After taking a look through your store, I have a few suggestions.
First, I think the first impression of your store could be improved by making a few tweaks.
The theme you've chosen is okay, but I would recommend a change. I think you can up the level of professionalism by moving to a theme like Debut instead. We did a whole video covering different free Shopify themes if you are interested:
Your homepage banner is what people see first, the images are a little blurry and pixelated. I'd recommend swapping out those images for higher quality images instead. Shopify has their own free stock photos, you can view them here: https://burst.shopify.com/
On your collection page, you have some spacing issues between your text.
The filters on the side, I'd look at refining.
On a few of your pages, you have your sizing chart. This is great information but it shouldn't be front and center, I'd have a link within your product description that leads to this graphic.
My last suggestion is for your custom orders, there isn't a good pathway to a sale right now. You have the product as $0 (because it varies) and then the text that reads "product prices are given after communication with the customer". I'd recommend working on how this is set up - perhaps a call to action button that says "give us a call" or "request a quote" instead. I would also recommend adding product descriptions. One of the keys of selling is getting inside your customers head, what problem do they have that you can solve? What words or phrases do they use that you can as well to show that you understand their needs?
We hope our response was helpful, if it was, let us know by giving us a thumbs up and/or marking it as a solution!
Best of luck!
Hello @JacquesHermes, I hope you are doing well! Thanks for posting! I've taken a look at your store, and here are some inputs from my side:
- The home page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this. Slideshow Image- Collection List- Product Recommendations- Testimonials- Newsletter sign up box- Instagram Feed.
- Product page looks good!
- In the footer add a separate page of shipping policy.
Add these eCommerce marketing tools in your store that will help you to engage the traffic coming to your store and will reduce the bounce rate:
- Add web push notifications that will help you to bring back visitors who bounced from your site and convert them into paying customers. Even more astounding, this can increase customer retention by 7x times. This will clearly impact your retention.
- Start using loyalty programs for customers for every action they take on your store. A loyalty program entices your visitors to keep engaged with your product and website. In Fact, you can rewards loyalty points to your store visitors when they "allow" your push notification opt-in or when they share your store on social media and a lot of other activities.
- You can add a countdown timer to create urgency for your promotions or offers with the countdown timer bar and motivate your customers to buy more from the store. It helps in increasing sales.
If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store you can install the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion. I am sure you will find it useful.
Hope this Helps!
@EcomGeeks Thank you so much for the time you gave and your positive and productive critique.
Almost all of your proposals will be implemented in the future.
Only the chart proposal will be done same way but with the existing link.
From your last picture we also found that the cookie bar overlaps our reviews on gmaps. That will be also fixed.
Thanks a lot!
@AiTrillion Thanks for the tribute!
We will implement most of your proposals.
Sadlly we are against agressive moves such as web push notifications.
Loyalty programs are in motion, we were looking for a pop up app, thanks for providing one.