We could use some feedback on our store, 32to1 Designs!

2 0 0

Hi guys,

Some friends and I recently started 32to1 Designs, an apparel company tailored for those that ride dirt bikes. We launched the store a couple weeks ago and have been promoting it primarily on Instagram and Facebook. We've been getting some traffic to our store, but our conversion rate is struggling. 

32to1designs.com

We are coming to you guys for any feedback you may have for what might be holding us back.

Time?

Product images?

Product descriptions?

Overall design?

Any help would be gratefully appreciated! Thanks!

0 Likes
Highlighted

Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase.

Homepage Feedback

1. Carousels have been proven to kills conversions rates ...limit how much you use the one on your site. No one is going to wait around to see what is on each sliders

2. Consider adding a Featured Product section on the homepage (i.e. XY Of The Month). Pick one products and tell people why you picked it and what makes it great

Product Page  Feedback

1. Add a section at the bottom of product pages to show your most viewed/bought items from the site. This can help increase your average order value

2. ASOS and other leading fashion brands are doing little fashion videos for their product pages. Something you could film on an iPhone or latest Android and add to your site.

3. Move the sizing chart off your product pages and make a new page for this. That way you can link to it from your product pages and in the footer. This will clean up your page and make it look more professional

4. Add a section for customer reviews when you get them. This helps build social proof

Your store just needs some tweaks to take it up a level.  Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

We help ecommerce brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns across North America, Europe and Australia. We also help with Conversion Rate Optimization: TakeSomeRisk.com
1 Like
2 0 0

Duane,

Thanks so much for the feedback!

Your insights really make sense and we appreciate you taking the time to look it over. We have already implemented the changes you suggested except for those that will take some time (i.e. product videos and customer reviews).

Thanks again!

Presley

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
290 18 36

Hey, honestly I need to appreciate you for showing up with such a captivating store. You have amazing products and everything is aesthetically appealing. For getting more sales and revenue you need to focus more on customer engagement and retention. You can entice your customers by giving loyalty and reward points on activities like on daily visits, when they sign up, allowing for push notifications, leaving a review, on making a purchase and many more. You should start using customer timeline feature to track customer journey right from the sign up till each and every activity like when the customer has last visited your store, Email opened, push received, products purchased, etc.

You need to engage your visitors coming on your site by giving loyalty reward points which will increase repeat purchase and customer lifetime value. You can add a chatbot to make sure you never lose any of your customers. You can add web push notification which will help you to retarget your customers anytime even when they are not in your store. This will help you to run your store smoothly and decrease the bounce rate and will capture your visitors and convert them into prospective or paying customers. You will be able to retain your customers for the long term.

This will help you to take action by knowing their behavior accordingly. I am open to further discussion. 

Aitrillion is an 'All in One' Shopify app, built for the e-commerce store owners. With Aitrillion, maximize engagement and conversions by Loyalty Points and Rewards, Push Notifications, Email Marketing and automation, Chatbot with auto-optimization towards higher conversions powered by machine learning. Get deep insights about the activity of your customers with the help of Predictive Analytics and Artificial Intelligence.
Start your 14 days free trial now. https://www.aitrillion.com/
Get a free setup from our support.
1 Like
Shopify Partner
829 30 235

Hi Presley,

Your website looks great and your main advantage is your good knowledge of the niche, which builds your trust and authority. That's an important part of the conversion rate, so focusing on this when promoting your website can definitely give you an advantage over your competitors.

Consider adding a Shipping policy and improve the collection page layout - this will make your product images more prominent, easier to see, and it will help you boost your sales further.

I have created a free website audit, reviewing your theme, SEO, and adding few conversion rate tips at the end. Check it out:

If you liked this website critique, and would like to request a review of your own store, please click here now: https://www.rockpapercopy.com/audit/ 

Best regards,

Maggie

Shopify Partner | Ecommerce expert

Rock Paper Copy  

maggie@rockpapercopy.info 

If you found these tips useful, please leave a 5* review on my TrustPilot profile. Thank you!

Get 2 Google page #1 in 30 days | Join my Facebook community to learn how it's done | Click here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/30days2page1/

1 Like
Shopify Partner
366 20 75

Hi @32to1Designs 

Hey congratulations on opening such a great store, honestly I like it a lot, but I think there might be a couple things you could consider changing.

Another thing you might want to add is reviews. Adding reviews would help your customers research the products they are going to buy. Plus if someone likes a product they bought from you they can leave a review.

I wasn't able to find a sense of urgency. Imagine you are a customer browsing an online store. Maybe you are ready to buy maybe you aren't. But there is a good chance you aren't in the buying mood at the moment. If you add a sense of urgency to your store it can help more of your customers to buy, and have them buy faster. One way you can do so is by adding https://apps.shopify.com/better-countdown .

I wasn't able to find a blog. If you had a blog you would be able to drive more organic traffic to your store, plus it would help establish yourself as an expert.

After carefully reviewing I don't see an always visible buy button. The buy button is probably the most important button in your entire store and you need to make sure that your customer can always easily find it. If your customer needs to scroll all they waaay back up after reading your descriptions, they are more likely not to buy from you. A lot of people are very busy, and every extra step that you add is another reason why they might not want to buy from you. I recommend adding https://apps.shopify.com/better-sticky-checkout-button-increase-your-sales . It can help you make sure your buy button is always within a thumbs reach for your customer.

After carefully reviewing I don't see a FAQ section. Adding an FAQ section to your store can help your customer more easily be able to find a solution to their problems without asking you. This will help long into the future so you don't need to spend so much time on customer support

You know your store is actually quite good, and I think with just a bit of love and care, you will be able to really succeed.

By the way, I created an email course at https://mailchi.mp/7d8692283c12/shopify-conversion-course (I'm not selling anything) that might help you optimize your store.

To learn more visit https://www.answrly.com/

0 Likes