We invite your kind views on my first store.

Trendychristian
Excursionist
18 0 2

Hello Everyone,

I'm new in this field and i just started a store in shopify. I tried to design it but as I said I'm new so can't say how it is. We will feel very happy and kind of you if you please have a look on my store and tell me the fact about it. My store address is       https://trendychristianstore.com

Thanking you.....

0 Likes
DushyantSingh
Excursionist
32 2 6
Welcome to the shopify family. Your store is just awesome, just looked it. Buying a product online with a limited return policy is risky. The customer can’t see the item in-person, so they have to hope that the product is actually as-described. With the possibility of the product not being up to their standards, most buyers won’t buy an online product if returns aren’t accepted. Sellers can build buyer trust and incentivize purchases by offering generous return and money-back guarantee policies. Allowing customers to return an item if they change their mind or if it doesn’t match the product description shows other consumers that you trust your buyers and want to provide them with value. A money-back guarantee is very important. You need to give your customers a way to respond in case they do not like the product. It doesn’t mean they will necessarily ask for a refund. Of course, some of them will, but most people just need to know there is a back-up option. People, by nature, are not risk takers, so this flexible payment policy will be attractive to them. As a result, you’ll get more customers than you would if you didn’t have a money-back guarantee. There are so many ways and techniques to convert your traffic into sales one of which I want to tell you is about the application named Descrii. It is a description generator application It will also Convince the potential buyer that this product will improve their lives in obvious, measurable ways. Here the link is - https://bit.ly/descrii-premium
Trendychristian
Excursionist
18 0 2

Thank you for your valuable suggestions. 

0 Likes
Trendychristian
Excursionist
18 0 2

Thank you very much for your valuable suggestions, I will follow all. again thanking your from deep of my heart.

0 Likes
MansionEcom
Shopify Partner
397 33 125

Hello @Trendychristian,

I've taken a look at your store. Nice collection. There are quite a few things which if added can make better conversions.

1. Don't add a lot of products on the Home page. You can remove the product category sections from the Home page like Necklace, Bracelet, etc, and keep the sections like Featured Collection.
2. Add attractive product slideshow or banner in Home page
3. Add 'New Arrivals' section to help customers keep updated on new products.
4. Add product reviews in the product pages as most of the customers read the review before purchasing the product.
5. The blue color in the Review page https://trendychristianstore.com/pages/reviews is not matching with the current theme. Add some light color instead of the blue background.
6. Make all links/headings the first letter in each word uppercase. Example: In the header change category keychain to Keychain. In the footer change Refund and return policy to Refund and Return Policy.
7. Add a form in the Contact Us page for better customer interaction.
8. Add social media for the store to increase the traffic. Having social media accounts is a great way to grow your business, allowing you to tap into new audiences and gain more customers.
9. Use the same font for the whole website. 
10. Discounts and limited-time offers will help to increase sales.
11. Add more specific product title/url in product pages.
Creating the perfect SEO product title/url can help the search engine understand exactly what it is you are selling and drive more traffic to your site. So try to keep the product title/url unique and more specific.
12. Add filters in collection pages to help your visitors narrow in on the specific product they're looking for and find products they might be interested in based on certain features (e.g. size, color, category)

Before you think of ranking you should ensure your pages are found (indexed by Google). You can submit your store content regularly to all the major engines, or consider using a convenient tool like flare by Mansion Ecommerce. flare automatically detects site changes and verifiably informs major search engines like Google & Bing. You can get your free Google Index Score through flare. Plus! Only flare can submit individual URLs to Google & Bing, allowing your prioritized pages to be indexed first and fast.

Hope this was helpful!
Jeena

https://MansionEcommerce.com
https://apps.shopify.com/partners/mansion-ecommerce
Driving the next decade of eCommerce
Trendychristian
Excursionist
18 0 2

Hello MensionEcom, 

Thank you very much for your kind look at my store. I will follow all the points raised by you. thank you very much again.

Fayzmo
Shopify Partner
222 17 84

Hey @Trendychristian,

Overall I felt that the website is clean. But I feel it lacks that first impression which will grab users' attention. The product page is not structured properly, which makes it seem empty. This can result in a lot of users dropping off as soon as they enter your website (hence higher bounce rate) which can result in fewer sales.

Here are a few tips:

1. An appealing but simple “Above the fold” web design + Clear value proposition + direct call-to-action - Majority of customers once they land into any online store would not take more than 5 seconds, to decide whether they want to scroll down and continue or just look for what they have in mind somewhere else. So it is important that the homepage must be interactive enough, which is

• High-quality eye-catching image as the banner
  • A headline which will grab users attention (have an ideal audience in mind)
  • One-two brief sentences defining what your store stands for (drop in prices, high quality, special offers, free shipping or any other value proposition)
  • A strong call-to-action button which should stand out from the surrounding design

2. Having an auto-complete and suggestion feature in your search bar so that it provides an extra helping hand to relatable collections and products.

3. On the homepage as well as the catalog page, use larger images.

4. In your product pages, use High-Quality images + self-explanatory descriptions - There are a lot of deciding factors that come into a customers' mind, before they purchase a product, given they pay before they get the product.  Quality of product image, information, and social proof plays a very huge role.

• Use high-quality images, with the option of providing different angle views, and allowing to zoom in/zoom out. This will help them envision the look and feel of your products.
  • Keep the product description short and crisp, it should convey who it is for, what it does and how it can be of value for the visitor checking the product. It would be better to have the description in bullet points so that visitors can read and digest them quickly.

5. Adding product stickers/trust badges can help increase your sales by tapping into powerful psychological triggers such as scarcity, social proof, and urgency. Also having graphic and personalized stickers on products will help grab the attention of customers easily and nudge them to purchase. (I have added an image as a reference. If you do like it, then check out more sticker packs here)

save_yo.jpg

Hope these tips help.

Fayaz

ModeMagic
Featured on Shopify Staff Picks
MansionEcom
Shopify Partner
397 33 125

@Trendychristian 

Glad to help you Wishing you the best with the store!

Jeena

https://MansionEcommerce.com
https://apps.shopify.com/partners/mansion-ecommerce
Driving the next decade of eCommerce