I'm new in this field and i just started a store in shopify. I tried to design it but as I said I'm new so can't say how it is. We will feel very happy and kind of you if you please have a look on my store and tell me the fact about it. My store address is https://trendychristianstore.com
I've taken a look at your store. Nice collection. There are quite a few things which if added can make better conversions.
1. Don't add a lot of products on the Home page. You can remove the product category sections from the Home page like Necklace, Bracelet, etc, and keep the sections like Featured Collection.
2. Add attractive product slideshow or banner in Home page
3. Add 'New Arrivals' section to help customers keep updated on new products.
4. Add product reviews in the product pages as most of the customers read the review before purchasing the product.
5. The blue color in the Review page https://trendychristianstore.com/pages/reviews is not matching with the current theme. Add some light color instead of the blue background.
6. Make all links/headings the first letter in each word uppercase. Example: In the header change category keychain to Keychain. In the footer change Refund and return policy to Refund and Return Policy.
7. Add a form in the Contact Us page for better customer interaction.
8. Add social media for the store to increase the traffic. Having social media accounts is a great way to grow your business, allowing you to tap into new audiences and gain more customers.
9. Use the same font for the whole website.
10. Discounts and limited-time offers will help to increase sales.
11. Add more specific product title/url in product pages.
Creating the perfect SEO product title/url can help the search engine understand exactly what it is you are selling and drive more traffic to your site. So try to keep the product title/url unique and more specific.
12. Add filters in collection pages to help your visitors narrow in on the specific product they're looking for and find products they might be interested in based on certain features (e.g. size, color, category)
Before you think of ranking you should ensure your pages are found (indexed by Google). You can submit your store content regularly to all the major engines, or consider using a convenient tool like flare by Mansion Ecommerce. flare automatically detects site changes and verifiably informs major search engines like Google & Bing. You can get your free Google Index Score through flare. Plus! Only flare can submit individual URLs to Google & Bing, allowing your prioritized pages to be indexed first and fast.
Hope this was helpful!
Overall I felt that the website is clean. But I feel it lacks that first impression which will grab users' attention. The product page is not structured properly, which makes it seem empty. This can result in a lot of users dropping off as soon as they enter your website (hence higher bounce rate) which can result in fewer sales.
Here are a few tips:
1. An appealing but simple “Above the fold” web design + Clear value proposition + direct call-to-action - Majority of customers once they land into any online store would not take more than 5 seconds, to decide whether they want to scroll down and continue or just look for what they have in mind somewhere else. So it is important that the homepage must be interactive enough, which is
2. Having an auto-complete and suggestion feature in your search bar so that it provides an extra helping hand to relatable collections and products.
3. On the homepage as well as the catalog page, use larger images.
4. In your product pages, use High-Quality images + self-explanatory descriptions - There are a lot of deciding factors that come into a customers' mind, before they purchase a product, given they pay before they get the product. Quality of product image, information, and social proof plays a very huge role.
5. Adding product stickers/trust badges can help increase your sales by tapping into powerful psychological triggers such as scarcity, social proof, and urgency. Also having graphic and personalized stickers on products will help grab the attention of customers easily and nudge them to purchase. (I have added an image as a reference. If you do like it, then check out more sticker packs here)
Hope these tips help.