We love giving feedback for new sites!

Highlighted
10 0 0

Hello

How ya going? 

I have been in business for under two months. I have taken lots of actions. I am still taking many ongoing actions. I'm not making any sales. They look. They visit. They come back and they don't buy. I just had my theme redone and I am in the process of speeding up my site. I am redoing my product descriptions and I'm going to take a break from the "Free plus shipping" model. Any feedback for my store? www.seveniscompletionshop.com

Thank you.

Best,

Mark 

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Please help!

We have Lots of traffic, but minimal sales.

Is there anything we can do sitewise to help increase sales?

www.LuxuryResale.net

Thanks!

Eric

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Recently opened my store and have made my first sale and I would love feedback to help improve my store. www.happinessbloomsboutique.com

Thank you for the feedback

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Recently opened my store. Business has not been good. Done a lot of FB ads draw not much traffic and no conversion at all from there. Would love to seek your feedback to help improve to boost the sales.  www.4inlove.co

Thank you!!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
22 0 3

Hi

thank you for offering to review our stores

my store is 

jmesteesboutique.com

Would love your input  

much appreciated

JMe

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi,

Can you review my store.

mkfashionsonline.com

Regards

Kemoy

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

asdagasdafgsadasdafasdasfafs

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

Outcrytees.com

Thank you!

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

Would love some feedback/advice.  Thanks !

www.maybugtreasures.com

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

Hello,

I just launched my store, but I am not advertising it yet because there are a lot of things I need to change. I am kindly asking for recommendations, including a theme recommendation as the one I am using (Debut) does not have options of adding "Contact", "About Us", Policies in the end, and a few other things I'd like to add. If it's possible to add them on Debut theme please let me know how, cuz I couldn't figure it out.

I would also like to make the logo and the shopping cart bigger.

www.foryourbabies.com

0 Likes