We need feedback on our online Coffee store

huginacupcoffee
2 0 1

Hi guys, 

We would love to get some feedback on our new online online shop! 

Please be honest and don’t hold back with recommendations.

Our URL: huginacup.coffee

Cheers 

Hug In A Cup Coffee

0 Likes
Danishecom
Tourist
175 4 16

Your store is awesome just add a review below all the products just what i have missed this otherwise it is fantastic. 

0 Likes
MarkRoss
Tourist
56 5 14

Hi

I take a look on your website 

You did a great shop

Home page is great

I recommend on product page make the button more CTA (Call To Action)

Thats a little recommendation 

Good luck 

0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
2414 141 439

Hello @huginacupcoffee, I hope you are doing well! Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase:

- Make sure to use email marketing automation to reach your customers. Use triggers and workflows to automatically send messages to consumers after they take a specific action.

- Add a call to action button here.

Screenshot - 2021-02-15T125403.454.png

- You can start giving Loyalty Points and Rewards to WOW your customers. This will increase repeat purchases and customer lifetime value by giving points and rewards that give customers more reasons to return to your store.

- Add a web push notification - It turns visitors into subscribers and subscribers into customers. It’s a powerful and effective marketing tool adopted by online businesses to reach out to and interact with their audience, keep them updated about any important information, announcing sales and offers, and eventually driving more eCommerce conversions.

- Add exit-intent popup. Track when someone is about to leave your website and show the visitor exit-intent popup with attractive offers and coupon code to complete the purchase.\

- You can add a countdown timer to create urgency for your promotions or offers with the countdown timer bar and motivate your customers to buy more from the store. It helps in increasing sales.

If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to try out the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. I am sure you will find it useful.

Hope this Helps!

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes