We're about to launch soon and I really need some feedback for my website PLEASE.

Solved
Himanshu_Lunaga
Shopify Partner
5 0 1

Hello folks,

we are about to start our new venture in Canada and I am really seeking for a feedback on my store. 

No matter you see it as customer, developer, shopify partners, but we really need some feedback

Website - Beidiot.com 

PLEASE AND THANK YOU

Thanks & Regards
SirAndrew
1 0 1

I took a look at your site and poked around for you. There is a lot of text that come pixilated and blurry to me. Are they images? 

Mihir_Gupta_
Shopify Partner
247 9 74

This is an accepted solution.

Hey there @Himanshu_Lunaga ! I must say, it's an amazing store. You have focused on almost all the facets of an eCommerce store! Before I can give my suggestions, I'd like to appreciate the following things - 

1. A neat favicon along with a logo that perfectly syncs with your header menu! 

2. You've added a blog section and that's great! I'll be looking forward to reading your first blog post. 

3. You've added a dynamic cart button to give a pro look. 

4.  All your products have HD images and none of them are bursting pixels. 

and the list goes on .. 

Here's what I'd like to suggest - 

1. You need to work on this section of your homepage and make it look more neat and clean. By little customization, I'm sure you'll put up a great section. 

107927910_947756095738640_1851966655868242091_n.jpg

2. Your fonts are quite big, you can reduce the size of fonts. 

3. You can add this thing to your homepage so that users are assured that your store is safe and transactions are secured. 

cats2.jpg

4. Always add customer reviews. Since your store will be launching soon, try and have testimonials and reviews! 

5. Try and have compelling copywriting on your homepage! It'll sell like anything!

Rest, everything looks good. !!

I'm from CedCommerce - a group of coders and tech enthusiasts trying to help eCommerce enthusiasts with their store set up. You can reach out to me anytime for any kind of customization; add-ons or drafting sales/marketing/social media strategy!

For your convenience, we have broken down a seller's journey to Shopify store set-up into 3 simple stages - so that you know at which stage you're in and what all needs to be done! 

Ps. I'm just a message away! 

All the best for your eCommerce journey! .-. 

Wish you luck with your Shopify journey! Cheers! .-. 

Helping store owners in their smooth eCommerce journey! ;)
Himanshu_Lunaga
Shopify Partner
5 0 1

Yeah

i Have uploaded pictures most of times instead of text to load page faster you know

Thanks & Regards
0 Likes