We really love to get feedback on our online store

2 0 0

Hello everyone!

We would like to get some feedback on our webshop: https://blackdeergadgets.com/

At this moment our sales are very disappointing and we really don't know where to look for.

We would like to now how you think we can start making sales with our webshop.

Thank you in advance,

Black Deer Team

0 Likes
Tourist
9 0 3

You've got to change the visual of the site. The black background and blue text / elements are way too aggressive on the eyes and made me want to leave the site as soon as I landed on it (sorry). I'd recommend using a very light background and a saturated text colour.

Also, after clicking the UK flag in the top left, the prices are still showing in euros. This will cause the majority of UK based audience to leave without buying.

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
1049 61 226

Hey,

It seems you have worked quite a lot, as store is amazing and close to perfect. It has everything at it place from top to bottom but surely you can work on few aspects mentioned down below which will help you in settling UI and overall functionality which will build trust for visitors and eventually drive you a

lot better sales.

1. For engaging new customers, you can add a section of best-selling products.

2. For some sales in the start, you need to offer some discounts to get going as a promotional offer.
    Also, it would be great if you can create a seperate sale page for discounted products.

3. Also, You have around 120 products and sure you might add a few more as its just a start for you visitor might feel hard to find the right product.
    Also your search page is bit off and empty https://blackdeergadgets.com/search?type=product&q=  Don't you think if suggestions are offered to searchbar, there will be a lot of chances for a visitor to buy from your store?

4. I would recommend to replace the default search with advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction and other such feature. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here.

5. Sales Pop syncs your store's data to turn recent orders into sales notification popups on your storefront. This is Sales Pop's highest converting feature and is most commonly used on product pages, collection pages.

6. For better traffic and sales , you can Run some advertisements from the popular app Kit . Kit is the extra set of hands you’ve been looking for to help with marketing your store. As your FREE virtual employee, Kit will recommend the marketing activities most likely to drive sales.

I hope my feedback will help you converting visitors into customers.
Neha:)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user friendly and feature rich search
0 Likes
2 0 0
Hello,

We are really gratefull for all your helpfull tips! It's a lot that we can
approve thanks to you feedback. We are going to work on it. Again, thank
you very much!

Kind regards,

Jordi Joosten
Black Deer Company
0 Likes
Shopify Partner
1049 61 226

Thankyou for liking the feedback. Happy to help you.
Let me know if you need any help.

Sparq is a fast and beautiful search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user friendly and feature rich search
0 Likes

I really enjoy the minimalist style of your store in regards to collection images and the consistent color scheme. I noticed you're using TIDIO, so your aware you are able to change the WIDGET colour in the settings to match your theme colour. Great job on keeping your product image backgrounds the same, this is generally a mistake of new users to use multiple different BG styles. Be careful with low-resolution imagery, OPT for PNG files with a resolution of 300 DPi. You may want to consider adding a tracking page, you can integrate a tracking app such as Tracktor or after ship.

Good luck with your store!

t.cowie
0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
51 1 2

Speak of a tracking app, trackingmore is also a good choice.

1.jpg

• Shipping Status Notifications
    Notification for each shipping status.
    Customized Template of email/SMS.
    7*24 cloud-based auto running.
  • Track & Trace Page
    Customized style, logo, photos, text, CSS, HTML, etc..
    Support multiple languages.
    Track by the tracking number, email, order ID, or name.
    Customized what will show on the tracking page.
  • Dashboard
    Shipping analysis at a glance.
    Order Assortment.
    Exception alert of shipping.
0 Likes