We would like to have feedback on our rectory launched store

Highlighted
1 0 0

Dear Shopify community

Hope you all are doing good. We recently launched our gifting venture and would like to get your feedback on the overall store view - Design, Homepage section placements.

Store Link - Https://www.giftwaley.com

Please rate the site out of 100

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi @GiftWaley,

I've reviewed your store & I must say that your products are looking great. However, I noticed some crucial things that should be fixed in order to improve your product listing page.

image.png

1. When your store is selling sound devices which I believe are both visually-driven & spec-driven products. Therefore, it makes sense to include another list mode on the product listing page, that way visitors can compare the products more easily without going to each product page.

image.png

2. Since each item has its own variations, I suggest that you display them on the product listing page. That way, visitors will quickly understand if a product has the option they want, especially for visually-driven products, this is highly effective.

3. You can use the hover effect to add a secondary image on the product listing page. It gives people additional information about a product’s aesthetics than what’s possible to convey in a grid of item thumbnail. 

4. You can also add a list of other collections inside a product listing page for up-selling or cross-selling. This could potentially increase the overall conversion rate of your store.

For more best practices of product listing page, you can take a quick glance at this article 😃

I hope my recommendations will help you in some ways. Feel free to let me know if you have any concerns.
Best regards!

Marketing Manager at PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder.
- PageFly Page Builder: Website | Facebook | LinkedIn | Group
- [Tutorial]: Build an effective homepage with PageFly.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1958 123 433

Hey Gift Waley, 

Below listed points would surely help optimize your store:

• "Home" button is missing from the header menu beginning.
  • An "interactive newsletter" should be a part of the homepage footer to keep customers informed regarding the latest discounts and promotional updates.
  • You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.
  • Filters are very important for customers in order to identify the correct product from the huge catalog. So, you should look for advanced filter options for your store.
  • Finally, I would also recommend you to try Sparq product filters and search to replace the default search on your store, this app allows advanced custom tag product filters for collection pages, synonyms, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with the search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here

All the best for your future journey!

Neha :)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1763 110 318

Dear GiftWaley,

Congratulation for your store.

I’ve gone through your store and found that there are quite a few things missing on your store which if added can really make a lot of difference to the user experience, conversion rate and your overall sales. Here is a page-by-page/sectional review of your site:

• Mobile Speed Need to Improve, Currently 30-35 . you need to improve website speed to make it more user-friendly for both device desktop and mobile.

giftwalyspeed.png

• Header - Have a sticky header and a clear search bar to help users locate the products they're looking for. Example of Good Header
  • Customize the search icon with a toggle effect so the search form slides out when user clicks on the icon. Makes your site look neat.
  • Custom Slider with Call to Action - Make your site more visually appealing when you add your products in an interactive slider with prompt call to action.
  • Header and Footer Area need to Improve
  • Overall Font, Color, Spacing, Alignment need to adjust
  • Human Touch : About you and your business - Highlight what makes you different and personalize your offerings when you write about your brand in a custom About Us section.Example of Nice Home page
  • Add testimonials on the home page to make the store look more professional.
  • Make your collection page stand out with interesting & creative collection banners. Example of Good Collection Page
  • Product page layout needs to improve Example of Ideal Product Page
  • Add "TRACK ORDERS" feature
  • Index your product at Google Index

Best Regards
MS Web Designer | MS Web International | Task4Store
Contact Us: https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us OR task4store@mswebdesigner.com
9.9/10 Customer Rating | 1000+ Happy Clients | 100% Satisfaction Or Money Back Guarantee
0 Likes
Highlighted

Hello @GiftWaley ,

I just had a look at your store, your website looks great, there are few suggestions from my side, hope that helps you

• I have noticed that there is no reviews option on the product page, try implementing the reviews option so that your customers can be able to choose the best product and also they will start trusting your products with the reviews written by other customers.
  • Also please try to add SEO friendly titles for your products so that it will be very helpful in marketing your products.
  • I have also noticed that there are no trust badges at the checkout page, adding trust badges makes the customers know that your site is safe to shop and their personal information will be secured and also they are safe at checkout.

Hope our feedback helps you,

Regards,

Droppersstop

Droppersstop is an aliexpress dropshipping app that imports products from aliexpress to your Shopify store.The following are the features of droppersstop:-
Free plan available, Importing products from aliexpress individually, Bulk importing from aliexpress, Pricing automation, Inventory price and stock auto-update, Product customization, Automated order fulfillment.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
142 16 48

Hey @GiftWaley 

Welcome to the Shopify family! I hope you’re thriving.

Your store looks pretty great on the first look, good job! There are a few gaps in your website experience. It is the only experience users have with your company, and you have to make it professional enough to earn their trust. Here are my observations:

1. The first fold, as soon as I land, doesn’t tell me anything about what you sell. I could only find out what you actually sell by scrolling down. Consider updating some copy in the first fold. Be clear about who you are and what you’re selling, and why someone should buy from you. Maybe add the “gifting options”  in the first fold?
  2. The “gifts for everyone” full-width banners are repeating more than needed, I feel. Over-branding also leads to fatigue. Consider removing/reducing the number of full-width banners.
  3. There are too many products on your home page. If you overwhelm the user with too much alien info/ too many choices, they will most likely drop out.
  4. The solution: You need to guide users to the right products. Here’s what I mean: When visitors come browsing in your store, they usually look for clues for which product they should buy. Think about when you shop online on amazon. How do you select a specific product?
    You look at reviews, what other people are saying. So adding reviews to products would be a good option.
    The 2nd way is you look for the “bestseller” or “lightning deal” labels on the products on Amazon. You can use these kinds of product labels on your products to guide users towards specific products. They make specific products stand out and help in decision making. Apps like Modemagic can help apply labels to your product images for free. Not only just for “bestseller”, but you can also apply labels like “selling out” or “sale” to increase the #Fomo in users. The feeling that they’re missing out is a strong drive for people to buy.
  5. About us - Too much branding on this page as well. Try making it more personal. When a new user lands on your website, they will be looking for signs of trustworthiness. A good, personal about us page makes your website stand out and connect with users.  You’ve given a nice explanation about your company ideals. I would say add a human factor to it by talking about the people as well - the team and why you started.
  6. Lastly, testimonials are another way of proving the authenticity and quality of your products. Get some testimonials from your customers and add them (once you start getting sales)!

I hope this advice helps out. Hoping for more sales in your store!

Cheers

If you found this helpful then please Like and Accept Solution

ModeMagic | Product badges and labels to boost conversions
Featured on Shopify Staff Picks
0 Likes