We would love and appreciate for constructive feedback on our store. www.botzoneshop.com

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi, everyone,

We would love to get feedback from fellow entrepreneurs, on how the store looks.  Please feel free to post, comment, or message me directly.  

Let me know what you like or what you don´t like, what you would change, or any other feedback you feel can help us grow.

Suggestions on how to promote the store are also greatly welcomed.  Thanks in advance for everything.

www.botzoneshop.com

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi @azzaw987

Overall, your store is very easy to navigate and loads fast with clean layouts. The design matches greatly with your products!

There are few things I've found that you can improve:

- There's a quite big white gap on Desktop, which causes me not to see your whole banner in Homepage, also in your Product page. For me, it's kind of a waste, actually. Unique Novertly Bottles | Coffee Thermos for Caffeine Lovers – botzone 2020-02-12 14-43-43.png

- I don't know if you notice this: your notification is hidden by your cookie consent. You may move it up a little bit, so that your visitors never miss it.Screen Shot 2020-02-12 at 2.42.39 PM.png

- Is your store mobile-only? Right now, your contact form looks like it should be on mobile, even when I view it on Desktop.

- Be aware of the typos: In your footer - Be in the know, there is a small typo "Sing up now so that..."; also "Our customer are our #1 priority"

- Also in the footer, there's also a big white gap too. You may consider moving it a bit more to the left and I also recommend you include some information like you would process orders within 24 hours and tell visitors can chat with you. Two blocks with quite a lot of words can discourage visitors to read and respond your call to action. On your homepage, your information is somehow repeatedly on "Here we are Botzone, Our customers are our #1 priority" and "The Team behind Water Bottles"

- You can spice up your About us a little bit by changing the layout or adding images. I'm sure there're many inspirations you can find out there. Showing some photos from your Instagram account can be a good idea because your photos are great. I really like the aesthetic!

Marketing Manager at PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder.
- PageFly Page Builder: Website | Facebook | LinkedIn | Group
- [Tutorial]: Build an effective homepage with PageFly.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1958 123 433

Hey Bot Zone Shop,

The search bar and login should be placed on the top right of the header in horizontal alignment with the logo instead of the top left. The "Cart" should also be placed in horizontal alignment with the logo beside the search bar and login on the top right of the header. Other essential points to be taken care regarding store improvement are as follows:

1. Instead of a dropdown menu, you can go for a horizontal main menu above the central banner beside the logo in order to avoid the unwanted white space on the header top.
  2. The correct order of arrangement of elements in the dropdown menu is as follows: Home, Products, Reviews, Blogs, About Us, Contact Us.
  3. A unique header template should be created for highlighting discounts or shipping offers if any.
  4. Once you go for a horizontal main menu above the central banner, the central banner should be full width to avoid the unwanted white space on both sides.
  5. "Sale" section should be added to the main menu for better customer engagement.
  6. More social links need to be added apart from Facebook and Instagram for better customer-centricity.
  7. Social links should be placed in the footer below the footer links instead.
  8. Instagram images should be added for better brand promotion.
  9. You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.
  10. Finally, I would also recommend replacing the default search with an advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here.
    You can use Sparq free trial for as many products in your store. After the trial period, you can enjoy with Sparq’s Free Starter Plan for upto 1000* products.

May the store improvement lead to much more success in the days to come.

Neha :)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
386 34 155

Hi @azzaw987 

-I was not able to check the theme of your site, but I think there are some themes that suit your products much better than the one you have chosen. 

You have some creative and colorful products, but my first impression of the site was "Did I click the wrong link and entered a blog page". That is obviously my personal opinion and you must have had specific reasons for going with this theme :) 

-on your hero banner slider the very first image has a shopper bag, maybe place it on the third place. People might think that you are selling bags instead. 

-you have some items that look and feel completely different but cost the same price. That seems like one of them is evaluated unfairly. I recommend reconsidering your pricing policy.

-do not forget about branding your products 

-if possible, try to add more variety of products (bottles) do not go too much to a different niche. The more you are focused on one niche, the faster you will be known there

--Add Social login option for customers. That way your customers have an easier method of creating accounts and you get a bigger customer base. Growave offers that plus more for free. 

Hopefully, I managed to help you, if  so please let me know by liking this post. 

Good luck!

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Sharing + more 

Increase conversions with ease here
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1051 53 157

Hello @azzaw987 , Store looks good, here are some suggestions you need to work on:-

1. There should be a call to action button on the slider images on the homepage. 

2. You should add a loyalty reward program to entice your visitors and turn them into paying customers.

3. Add web push notification to retarget your customers even when they are not on your store without getting an email address. It also helps in reducing the abandoned cart rate.

4. Add a chatbot or LiveChat to make sure you never lose any of your customers. 

5. Add an announcement bar to highlight something important that you don't want your customers to miss out on.

6. You can add a countdown timer to create urgency amongst customers to purchase the product. 

If you would like to implement all these on your store I would suggest you to install AiTrillion.com. It has all the features in a single app and is a fully integrated app. It is all in one Shopify app. Plus you don't need to install multiple apps. You can check it out. I am sure you will find it useful.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
457 50 100

Hi there,

Hyde here from Shopify.

Congratulations on starting your store, launching is an achievement in itself. It looks really good, but I did spot a few things which you could alter or change to help take it up a notch. Let's see them below:

1) I would advise looking at the information hierarchy in your store. You want to lead your customers through the website, highlighting what is most important to them, in order to secure those all-important conversions.

You could have a look at our 8 best practices for designing a store that converts. Number two in that list relates to this issue specifically:

20-02-g6olc-dofi8

2) Mentioning "the team at Botzone" is a great idea because customers love to feel like they're engaging with real people. So I'd recommend showing off your team and personality a little more! Personalize it by creating a page with photos and biographies - you could use this blog post for inspiration.

As outlined in this blog - "People don’t buy from businesses. People buy from people" so it really helps to give your customers faces to associate with names.

20-02-ykkpc-y659e

3) I would suggest proofreading or asking a friend to double-check some spelling and grammar for your text. I spotted a couple of mistakes that could, in turn, put a potential customer off buying from the store.

20-02-rw844-dv6rc

20-02-vnpcc-t32kt

I hope that helps!

All the best, Hyde.

Hyde | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes