We would love some feedback on our store. Thank you

TattooBandages
3 0 0

Hi

We would love your advice and suggestions on the new shopify store recently moved from wordpress.  

https://truecbdgold.com

Thank You In Advance 

Let us know what we can do for you! 

0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3750 214 669

Hello @TattooBandages, I hope you are doing well! here are some suggestions that you can work on:

- Display the collection list on the home page.

- Add a sticky header with a drop-down menu. Make your store easy to navigate.

Add an announcement bar to highlight important information that you don't want your customers to miss out on.

- You can add a countdown timer to create urgency for your promotions or offers with the countdown timer bar and motivate your customers to buy more from the store. It helps in increasing sales.

- Add a web push notification. It turns visitors into subscribers and subscribers into customers. It can be sent even when customers are not in your store and bring back the lost customer to your store. You can also send an abandoned cart push notification, it helps to reduce the abandoned cart rate.

- Improve the layout of your store and make your store more professional and trustworthy.

If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to try out the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. I am sure you will find it useful.

Hope this Helps!

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes