Website Design Feedback Please

zerozen2
Excursionist
18 1 4

Hello 

We opened our eco store in Oct 2020 and asked for feedback then, went for another template (empire) as the other one was outdated and redesigned the store via the recommendations from here in the beginning of 2021 and have been tweaking the site even since. Not many visitors and even less sales as yet, but hopefully that will change once we do some more off site SEO and we start adding more product throughout 2021 and beyond.

We have not included live chat as yet but we have the app and its ready to go, mainly because we have no one to man it as yet plus no visitors, also not enabled the email pop up, we will include this but we do not want to slow the site down plus I am not a fan of popups as I think they can be a tad annoying.  

Does the site look trustworthy, do you think the speed is ok, what would you recommend anything to improve the site.

Eco Products Store 

Many thanks in advance 

0 Likes
vinods
Shopify Partner
481 9 80

Hi @zerozen2 

I am vinod from Bombay India, providing professional website design and development, google and bing ads, email marketing and conversion rate optimization services.

Below is my feedback

>> Geat store, good clean design, good logo, good products. The theme is also perfect. 
>> Avoid Pop ups please. 
>> I would be happy to grow your product sales via digital channels and my services.

Thank you

Vinod

Vinod Sachdev.
Digital Marketing Consultant
Google & Bing Ads | Web Design & Development | Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO)
15+ years Industry Experience & Knowledge of Latest Web Technologies
250+ Clients Served - across USA, UK, Spain, Caribbean Islands, India & more.
625+ Paid Ads Search, Shopping, Display, Re-Marketing Campaigns Successfully Managed which achieved higher sales
100+ Custom Websites & Landing Pages Designed & Developed

email vinod.digitalcentrics@gmail.com | https://digitalcentrics.com/
0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3017 174 550

Hello @zerozen2This is AiTrillion- an all-in-one integrated marketing platform on Shopify. We are happy to help more than 100k+ Shopify merchants and would love to provide a solution to your questions. Here are some inputs from my side:

- Your store looks professional and is easy to navigate.

- Paid ads are a good source to bring traffic to your store in a short time.

- For getting more conversions and sales you can target your customers by sending automated emails that help to improve the relevancy and timeliness of your campaigns. You can use triggers and workflows to automatically send messages to consumers after they take a specific action. For some reason unknown to you, they leave without making a purchase but with email automation, you can make sure that this user receives an email shortly after they abandoned their cart, reminding them of what they left behind and asking if they need help completing their purchase. In this case, email marketing automation turns a missed opportunity into an opportunity to build a stronger relationship and make a sale.

You should add a loyalty rewards program to your store. You can give loyalty points to your customers on activities like on signing up, leaving a review, allowing for push notification, visiting a store, on birthdays, on first purchase, follow/ share on social media. This will help you to entice customers and will increase the number of push subscribers, email subscribers. This will also help you in collecting the review. You can send an in-email review form to your customers. This can be sent automatically.

Integration of loyalty rewards program with web push notification, review, email marketing, and with full automation results in wonders for the eCommerce stores. It will help you in increasing conversions and sales on your store and retain the customers for the long term.

- Make sure to enable automatic workflow emails/push for abandoned cart, win back old customers, welcome email, purchase follow-up, or browse abandoned customers.

What helps you more is to use marketing automation tools that will help in better customer engagement automation. You must set up proper email marketing campaigns, loyalty reward programs, web push notifications, or affiliate programs to increase engagement, to implement this you can install AiTrillion, a full-fledged marketing solution. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions.

Hope this Helps! 

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes
mcgowanco
Tourist
8 0 2

Hi

I like you layout, its clear and easy to find your way around.

Can I be cheeky and ask which templet you used?

0 Likes
developer_2020
Shopify Partner
27 0 3

Your store is good - well designed, clean and easy to navigate. I would trust it. I can see your store is UK based - have you listed it on Upurr? I think it would be a good fit and you can list it for free at https://upurr.co.uk/store. It basically directs targeted shoppers to your store to help increase sales and you can connect it to your Shopify store. Hope it helps.

0 Likes