Website Feedback Edits

missionttw
7 0 0

Hello again! First thank you so much to those who took time to review and offer positive improvement-focused feedback about our store missionttw.com.

We listened and made some changes! May you take another glance?

Thanks so much! Xo

0 Likes
EcomGeeks
Shopify Partner
997 135 325

Hey @missionttw,

You've made some great improvements, well done!

I have a few suggestions after taking a look over your website.

I would rename your colors, "Red, Blonde (Ash), Blonde (Warm), Black, Brown, Black" make it very simple for a first time visitor to find their color. Also, the photo should change when a certain color is selected.

mission-hair.png

For the length, I would indicate that the numbers are in inches and perhaps include some sort of visual of what each length looks like on.

mission-hair3.png

Next, I would adjust your SEO. Here is what it currently looks like for that product:

mission-hair2.png

It would be much more valuable to see the text "Quality grade 10A-12A, 100% virgin Remy human hair" in there. We have a video on how to adjust your SEO:

On your products page, I would change the background of that main image to be consistent across the board. You can use different backgrounds as additional photos but it looks more professional to have that main image looking the same for all products.

screencapture-missionttw-collections-all-2021-01-07-09_45_21 (1).png

I see great potential here for video marketing. I would hop on IG reels and tiktok and start doing videos using your products - different hairstyles, as well as educational videos (ie. showing a comparison of all of the lengths you offer).

We hope our response was helpful, if it was, let us know by giving us a thumbs up and/or marking it as a solution!

Best of luck!

Join our new Facebook Group for Shopify Dropshippers! Winning products, dropshipping advice & more!

Website | Email | YouTube | TikTok | Facebook

0 Likes
missionttw
7 0 0
You give very specific feedback and that is super helpful! Thank you!
I will make those changes.
We have started using parts of our website as content for our social media.
(kudos to us!)

Thanks again so much for taking time to review.
Happy New Year!
0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3717 214 662

Hello @missionttw, I hope you are doing well! here is the feedback:

- Add reviews on the home page. It helps in building trust with other visitors.

- Add a chatbot to make sure you never lose any of your customers.

- Add Instagram shop & feed on the home page.

- Add a discount popup to grab visitors' attention and entice them.

- Retarget your customers with the help of push notifications. Send push notifications to your customers in real-time.

Have you tried the customer engagement features?

Moreover, I suggest trying out the 'All in one' Shopify app AiTrillion, a full-fledged marketing solution. It will help you to capture/ engage visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions. 

Hope this helps!

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes
missionttw
7 0 0

Hi. Can you tell if my website is able to accept multiple currencies?

If I switch my theme to something other than the debut theme, how will it affect what I've already built for my storefront?
0 Likes