Website Feedback Please

4 0 0

Hello Everyone,

Just opened my online store and would like some feedback. Thank you in advance.

www.trendznstuff.com

-Jonnel

0 Likes

Hi Jonnel,

Congratulations on your new store! Looks amazing!

Just a couple of small things that I noticed:

1. The Facebook link at the bottom is not linked to your Facebook account. It is linked to a page on your site which leads to a 404 error message. Broken links can bring down customer trust when your store is new

2. I feel the "About us" section appears to have very little content. If you can personalize the section to say something about you or why you opened this store? or what Trendznstuff stands for it'd help you connect better with your customers.

3. You might want to consider adding an FAQ section. You can check out a few other sites to get an idea of the questions, most of the FAQs are standard, and then modify your answers if any change is required

4. You also might want to consider adding a Blog page to attract new and returning customers.

All in all, a great start! Best of luck with your store!

Regards,
Sanal

P.S. Do checkout Shogun when you get a chance!

Sanal Panicker | Shogun Support | support@getshogun.com | Try Shogun Page Builder for Shopify for FREE!**
1 Like
Explorer
107 0 19

I just took a look at your store and I think it looks really good. There are just a few minor things that I might consider changing

After looking I couldn't find a FAQ section. If your customer can't find an answer to their questions they may not buy from you. Adding an FAQ section will help to add trust, and make it so your customer doesn't need to leave your site, to find an answer to their question.

After browsing your store I noticed I wasn't able to find reviews. It would be good to add reviews for your products. Think about it when was the last time you bought a product without reading the reviews first? I think you should definitely add some reviews.

After looking I couldn't find a favicon. A favicon helps make your site look more professional

I wasn't able to find a blog. Adding a blog to your site would help to increase SEO on your site.

After looking I couldn't find a custom logo. A custom logo makes your site look quite a bit more professsional, and it can help you sell more products.

After looking I couldn't find an always visible buy button. One of the biggest reasons people don't buy from online stores is because it's a hassle to checkout. We want to be able to reduce all friction that could potentially cause a customer not to buy. I recommend adding https://apps.shopify.com/better-sticky-checkout-button-increase-your-sales to your site. It's an app that will make your buy button always visible. If they buy button isn't always visible on your site, your customer will have a hard time trying to buy from you. And even if they still are able to checkout, it can go a long way in helping them have a positive experience on your site.

Did you think about adding a sense of urgency. By using urgency, you can make your visitors feel like they are missing out unless they order immediately. The 'Fear of Missing Out' that they experience, will increase your ability to convert them into buyers. One app that can help you with that is https://apps.shopify.com/better-countdown . It really can make a big difference in getting your customers to buy from you

You know your store is actually quite good, and I think with just a bit of love and care, you will be able to really succeed.

P.S. I created an email course at https://mailchi.mp/7d8692283c12/shopify-conversion-course, after reviewing a bunch of stores I noticed that there are a few tips that might help, and I created an email list to help with it.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
588 56 117

Hey there, Jonnel!

Bo here from Shopify Support!

I absolutely love your store, it is super easy to navigate and its simplistic style leaves the customer undistracted. There are a few minor details we can definitely tweak to help you gain more conversions.

One thing I would recommend is adding a logo. Logos act as the face of your business. They’re a visual display of what your company stands for, and can be used to promote your brand both online and offline. While Shopify does automatically generate text-based logos for you, it’s still important to have a custom logo to define your brand and make your store stand out from the competition. You can take a look at this guide on creating a strong logo! I would also recommend taking a look at our post, What a Unique Selling Proposition Is (And Isn't) Plus 10 Examples to Inspire You to help you hone in on what makes your page and business unique.

Have you thought about making your store more niche? While your store looks great, it kind of has a bit of everything thrown in there without any strong sense of self. Please do take a look at Oberlo's blog on why finding your niche is so important and effective.

I noticed that you have an About Us page, it is, however, very short and does not really tell your customer anything about your business. The About Us is probably the most underutilized marketing tool on Online Stores. What an About Us page should be is a goal-oriented sales page, one that focuses on highlighting the biggest selling points of your story and brand, making a strong impression on curious customers. It is the perfect place to highlight a number of objectives such as:

•  Communicate the story of your business and why you started it.
  •  Describe the customers or the cause that your business serves.
  •  Explain your business model or how your products are made.
  •  Put a face to your business, featuring the founders, or, the people on your team.
  •  Incorporate persuasive content (e.g. an explainer video, data visualizations, links to blog posts) that might otherwise clutter your homepage.

In short, your online store displays your products brilliantly, your "About Us" page should be telling your customer why they should buy from you.

Let me know how this goes and if there is anything else I can assist you with, I'm happy to help!

All the Best,
Bo

Bo | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
4 0 0

Thank you Bo for your feedback. I am making chances right now :)

0 Likes
4 0 0

Hi Mark, thank you for your suggestions. I have made some updates (added the logo, buy button, and added a Reviews section). Your suggestions were very helpful. :)

Thanks again

0 Likes
4 0 0

Hi Sanal, 

Thank you for your feedback. I will be adding a FAQ section and updating the about us section too.

Thanks again!

0 Likes