Website Feedback mcnastystudio.com

Solved

Hi I've just recently Launched my website mcnastystudio.com been doing it all on my own without being able to get advice or feedback before or after launching so was hoping to get some from here I know there is a lot to fix at the moment but would be good to have someone one that's not me say what they think works and not if you could help any tips and feed back would be appreciated!

miguelcardigax
0 Likes
EcomGeeks
Shopify Partner
1002 137 329

This is an accepted solution.

Hey @mcnastystudio,

Congratulations on the launch of your store! I've taken a look through and have some feedback for you.

mcnasty-01.png

COLOR
When you are choosing colors, fonts, and the overall look and feel of your website, you have to put personal preference aside and instead design your website around what would appeal to your target audience.
If you want to add pops of color, it's best to do it on things like buttons, link colors and your navigation bar. When you start changing background colors and font colors, it quickly becomes too much and starts taking away from where the focus should be - on your products.

LOGO
Your logo is one of those things that holds a lot of weight in how professional or unprofessional your store looks. I would highly recommend having a professional logo done up for your store, it’s a worthy investment. This is a service we offer so if you are interested, you can click here for more information.

Once your logo is finished, you can match the fonts and colors in your store to your logo. This is going to level up your store even more and make you look very professional.

PRODUCTS
You are offering a wide range of products in your store. I think the mistake people make in selling so many products is that they assume they will appeal to everyone but unfortunately it has the opposite effect. After weeks and months of plenty of traffic but no sales, store owners are left discouraged and frustrated. It also makes advertising an absolute nightmare. Definitely don't want that for you so give our video a watch, we explain this exact issue and tell you how to fix it:

SHIPPING
You need to add in an estimated shipping time at checkout. For some people, shipping time can be a deal breaker so they won’t proceed with their purchase without that information.
If you are concerned that displaying longer shipping times will turn people off, I would say that for some it might but long-term, you want happy customers so it's better to say up front, "hey, this could take up to 3-4 weeks to arrive" rather than not giving a shipping time and then getting an email 2 weeks later from an unhappy customer wondering where their package is.

POWERED BY SHOPIFY
This is completely optional but if you’d like to remove the text “Powered by Shopify” at the bottom, here is how to do it:

POP UPS
I noticed a lot of things vying for my attention upon landing. I had the Facebook messenger pop up, I have a thing at the bottom to let me know "so and so added this to their cart" and several tabs along the side of my screen. When the person first lands we don't want to present them with several moving, bright colored things that say "do this! click this! spin this! see this!" Instead you want to think, okay, what are my top three priorities for this visit? For example, it might be: 1. Make a sale 2. Get a newsletter sign up 3. Have them follow me on social media.

When you are contemplating adding these things to your website, ask yourself, does this help achieve one of these goals or does it distract from one of these goals? The next step is strategically presenting them at the right time, on the right page. 

I think you’d benefit from our free guide “5 Step Fix for High Traffic & No Sales”. In the guide we give tips for a profitable ad strategy, tell you how to generate free traffic, share design tricks to transform your Shopify store into a professional, trustworthy store that customers want to shop at and how/where to find winning products. You can download the free guide here. I’d also like to invite you to join our private Facebook group. We share winning products, dropshipping tips and you can interact with other members of the dropshipping community. Click here to join.

If you would like to talk to us 1-1, we offer sessions where we take a look at your store, identify the greatest issues holding you back, then provide solutions and advice. If you would like to book a session, you can do so here: https://calendly.com/ecomgeeks/1-1-session

We hope our response was helpful, if it was, let us know by giving us a thumbs up and/or marking it as a solution!

Best of luck!

Join our new Facebook Group for Shopify Dropshippers! Winning products, dropshipping advice & more!

Website | Email | YouTube | TikTok | Facebook

Thank you so much for you r quick response will look through it and definitely get working on it!

miguelcardigax

I would remove the links to Facebook, Instagram and TikTok because you want those sites to send you traffic ... you don’t want to send those sites traffic.

Once someone lands on your site you should have one goal in mind that you want them to accomplish, one goal per page.

The red text on the blue background is hard to read and the icons do not look professional. Remove it all together and use your Hero image for your deals.

Change the picture to something that’ll make you want to click on it … no reason for the slider. One image with a good call to action is all you need.

I would not worry about spending money on the logo at the moment but I would shrink down the header, move the logo to the left of the navbar and remove some of the white space in the header and bring your products up higher on the page.

Run your Hero image full width and the product by itself doesn’t inspire to click … I would remove it and run my products four per row under the categories you have already set.

Accessories, Best Sellers, and so on but with the text and then the product.

Hello @mcnastystudio 

Your store looks nice and here are few suggestions.

Below the add to cart ,add "Buy now" button . Buy now will helps the customer to directly redirect to buying option

Screenshot (31).png

Testimonials: Give customers confidence in your product. They can resolve a customer’s primary concerns, make them feel good about contacting you, and solidify their decision to buy your products. Add testimonials in footer of home page.

Recently viewed items: Many customers want to view previous items. If it’s too difficult to view again previous items, they will likely frustrated, and may not purchase anymore. Better to add recently viewed items in product page

Social login : I would like to suggest social login page like login with facebook, instagram , google ,linked in and twitter. which helps the customer to login easily .

Rewards:  You can start giving dedication focuses to your customers on various credits like joining, subscription, making a buy, taking into account message pop-ups, sharing or following via web-based media mean referral rewards. This will assist you with captivating your customers and hold them. You can compensate your customers to reclaim those focuses. At the point when you will offer focuses to them they will come back again later on to cause a buy to reclaim those focuses. This energizes rehash buys which expands deals and helps in holding your customers.

Further, if you like to implement customer engagement in your store I suggest you to install our Shopify app Customer Account Page. It helps for you Increasing of sales. And it gives you Attractive Customer Dashboard and Raises The Store Revenue. Customizations Available.

If the my answer is helpful to you? Click Like/Accept Solution to let me Know!

Thanks
team Tuecus

Apps Developer Team |@Tuecus-Customer Page
@Aliexpress Dropshipping & More
If the my answer is helpful to you? Click Like/Accept Solution to let me Know!!