Website Feedback

Tourist
5 0 0

Hi To all

This is our first post so complete newbies to the community forums. As newbies i guess the best place to start is to ask that people check out our store and provide feedback. we get traffic to the store but sales do not seem to correlate with volumes of traffic??

Feedback and constructive ways to improve would be very much appreciated. Web Add is www.juulesuk.com

Many thanks

Juules

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
482 46 237

Hi juules,

General
  • I can see that you have your contact information listed on your contact page. This is easily accessible which is super important, however, I would also consider adding a contact form to the page.
Homepage
  • I have to say the first thing I notice at your store is the popup. It shows up immediately after I land on your site. It won't help you get customers' emails. When they land on your site, let them explore your products first. If you show the popup immediately, your customers will just close it for sure.
  • I absolutely love the featured images in your homepage slider. Consider adding a short tagline and a call to action to each image with info on what you are offering.
  • If the social media icons/links at the footer can be opened at the new tab instead of the same tab upon click. This will ensure your visitors/customers stay on your store while checking out your social media presence.
Product
  • Your product images should all be consistent in terms of size.
  • No related product list. It is very helpful in improving your cross sales so i suggest provide featured collections or related product list.

Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

If you need more detailed feedback, you can use our free analyzer tool. To use tool please click here.

FnLabs?

We are specialized in app development and theme customization for Shopify Stores. Our focus is on providing customizable and user-friendly apps to help store owners grow their business.
1 Like
Tourist
5 0 0

Thanks for your feed back that is really helpful and very much appreciated.

@fnLabs wrote:

Hi juules,

General
  • I can see that you have your contact information listed on your contact page. This is easily accessible which is super important, however, I would also consider adding a contact form to the page.
Homepage
  • I have to say the first thing I notice at your store is the popup. It shows up immediately after I land on your site. It won't help you get customers' emails. When they land on your site, let them explore your products first. If you show the popup immediately, your customers will just close it for sure.
  • I absolutely love the featured images in your homepage slider. Consider adding a short tagline and a call to action to each image with info on what you are offering.
  • If the social media icons/links at the footer can be opened at the new tab instead of the same tab upon click. This will ensure your visitors/customers stay on your store while checking out your social media presence.
Product
  • Your product images should all be consistent in terms of size.
  • No related product list. It is very helpful in improving your cross sales so i suggest provide featured collections or related product list.

Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

If you need more detailed feedback, you can use our free analyzer tool. To use tool please click here

0 Likes
Trailblazer
193 16 59

Hi there,

Do you think those ads on your website are worthy now?

Also, once I click at the top banner on your site, it redirects me to the collections page and not the following process. I believe it will be better to use that banner for information about the shipping and discounts. As for Facebook, you might try some other apps, in order to run/create campaigns to share your site or like your page on Facebook. 

Hope it was informative :)

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that helps Shopify brands reach their audience, engage users and increase conversions with ease here.
1 Like
Highlighted
Excursionist
32 0 12

Hi,

Product descriptions are very helpful for your brand to exist as most customers rely on descriptions to know about your product. I suggest to add more content to the product. This link can help you how descriptions help.

I cannot find shipping information, I suggest to maintain a page showing all the shipping rates.

There are only few products in your catalog, add more products so that you can drive more customers. It also helps you in maintaining website seo and target in search engines.

Good Luck,

Dropcl

https://apps.shopify.com/dropshipping-3
1 Like
Tourist
5 0 0

Thanks for the feedback, interested to learn more on the picture reviews.

0 Likes