Website Feedback

1 0 0

Hi Everyone!

Hope you're having a great week so far! I am new to this forum. 

We've launched our business 3 weeks ago and received great feedback so far. Although, the sales aren't the best (organic) at the moment as we are waiting to spend our marketing budget towards Black Friday/Cyber Monday and Xmas. 

Just wanted to get a feedback for our website from the Shopify Community!

Heres the website:

www.flawco.com.au

Instagram: flawcoaus 

Many Thanks,

Oktay

0 Likes

Hey @flawcoaus,

You've set up a beautiful single product landing page. The customer journey from top to bottom is solid.

It seems like your three-column section towards the bottom is not mobile optimized. Each image in the column should be collapsing underneath. 

I hope it goes well for you! 

I can help pinpoint and fix the problems preventing you from making your first sale. I also help with Conversion Rate Optimisation: SimplaStartup.com

HarryL | Sushi Lover @ Simpla Startup
- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution!
1 Like
Highlighted

Great looking site and branding is headed in the right direction.  I would start to spend a bit of money on ads to get people use to your site and brand. If you wait until Black Friday, it is going to be hard to compete with other brands and get noticed. One product sites are hard to scale until you find the right audience to target. Keep testing who you target and see how you can grow the business. Some thoughts on your site:

Homepage Feedback

1. I would remove the product from your homepage. That way you can test and see if changes you make on the homepage lead people to your product page to purchase

2. I would continue to play and test your homepage layout to see what is going to get people to move down the funnel and purchase

3. A section on your homepage to show off a couple customer reviews could go a long way to building trust with people faster

4. A tool like HotJar is great to record and see how people interact with your site

Your store just needs some tweaks to take it up a level.  Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

We help ecommerce brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns across North America, Europe and Australia. We also help with Conversion Rate Optimization: TakeSomeRisk.com
1 Like

Dear flawcoaus,

Congratulation for your store. We have gone through your store and hope the following suggestion will help you.

1. Optimize your store loading speed for mobile and desktop

2. Design can be more better and organized

3. Optimize your each product landing page (https://www.mswebdesigner.com/pages/product-page-1)

4. Optimize your store for SEO

5. Use Facebook and Instagram Shop for sale
6. Add blog section

7. Need to work on cart page

There are other areas you need to work

Need more experts tips? Please find experts here: https://www.mswebdesigner.com/products/get-expert-guidance

Thanks & Regards

MS Web Designer

Official Shopify Experts & Partner

20000+ Task Completed
1000+ Satisfied Client
9.9*/10 Customer Rating
10*/10 Shopify Services Marketplace
E-mail: hello@mswebdesigner.com
0 Likes
Shopify Partner
455 19 53

You have such a nice store why don't you use some engagement tools to capture your visitors?

Make use of pop-ups to greet your customers. I would personally recommend you to go for a 45-sec-pop-up at the entry. Conversion rates for pop-ups are high and the most surprising discovery is that the pop up doesn't increase bounce rate at all. This is ample time for your audience to get hooked by your content, whilst also being quick enough to catch skimmers before they leave.

I would recommend you to add a review button on your homepage so that every new visitor can get a glance. Create an engaging and interactive website- Engaged and loyal customers, can lead to an increase and repeat sales and also eventually lower down your cost of acquisition.

Make use of push notifications, which allows you to send push notifications in real-time to the user's browser. Engage customers will lead to an increase in repeat customers.

Chatbots in your business is that they save time. For instance, when used on your website they can provide fast, automated answers to most questions. This will engage your customers and prevent customers from waiting for a day or longer to receive responses as they would have in the past.

You can add loyalty points and referrals, it increases repeat purchase and customer lifetime value with points and rewards that give customers more reasons to return to your store. Encourage them to Share and Refer their friends to your store. It will help you to collect & display customer reviews, photos, and Q&A, to increase your trust as well as conversion rate. This will help in engaging your visitors and converting them into paying customers.

Send welcome emails, start a welcome series, based on customer activities on your store. Send Broadcast Emails campaigns to anyone on your list when you need to talk to everyone at once. Automatically trigger emails when your customers are most interested based on the purchase, or site visits, or engagement. Or the way they interact with your brand. Group your audience into segments based on almost any factor so that the right message gets to the right person.

Start using Aitrillion.com. It has all the features adhering to above.

Want to maximize your engagement and sales?
Visit AiTrillion.com
0 Likes
Shopify Partner
488 26 99

Hi @flawcoaus 

Really good job on launching your store. I think there isn't a ton to change, but I'm going to nitpick anyways, because there is always room for improvement :D.

Did you think about adding a sense of urgency. By using urgency, you can make your visitors feel like they are missing out unless they order immediately. The 'Fear of Missing Out' that they experience, will increase your ability to convert them into buyers. One app that can help you with that is https://apps.shopify.com/better-countdown . It really can make a big difference in getting your customers to buy from you

An important thing I couldn't find is a blog. If you had a blog more customers might be able to find your site, and even if they aren't ready to buy at the moment they are reading your blog, they are more likely to buy from you in the future.

Another thing you might want to add is an always visible buy button. Every extra step that a customer has to go through, makes it more likely for them not to buy from you. If you are getting a lot of customers coming to your store, but not buying, one of the reasons might be that it is just a bit too hard. If you can make your buy button always visible (especially important when people are on their phones), it can help more of your customers want to buy from you, I wrote an app that can help with that https://apps.shopify.com/better-sticky-checkout-button-increase-your-sales .

Nice job on your all of your hard work so far, and I'm sure that just a few minor changes will really help.

If this helped you consider signing up for my free email course at https://mailchi.mp/7d8692283c12/shopify-conversion-course

To learn more visit https://www.answrly.com/

0 Likes

Hi Oktay (@flawcoaus),

Your website looks great, and the product photography is really excellent.

Some constructive feedback:

• The pop-up a few seconds after landing feels a little early to me. I would give people a chance to look around a bit first.
  • I can't see any USPs above the fold on my MacBook screen. Is there something that sets you apart from other similar businesses?
  • I see there's only 7 reviews for your product on the homepage at the moment. They're great reviews, but due to the quantity I would try to highlight some of the positive comments and focus less on the number of reviews (i.e. more like testimonials than ratings).
  • I don't think the multiple images of the product just below the fold help too much, and they prevent the user from scrolling with ease through the rest of the page.
  • I would roll the Shipping and Refund page into one (something like Shipping and Returns). Having a standalone Refund page doesn't feel too positive for me, although definitely reassuring to have that clearly displayed.

Hope that's helpful - Gareth 

Gareth K Thomas | Clarified.
- I will make your website work.
- Conversion optimisation, usability testing, analytics.

If my response was helpful, please click the like button below.
0 Likes