Website Feedback

TeaTox
Excursionist
26 0 6

Hello,

I made a post like a week ago asking for feedback on my website but no response yet. So Im making a new post hope I get some feedback this time.

www.teatox.se

Hi @TeaTox

I'm Richard - CRO Expert of PageFly - a Free Landing Page Builder for more than 97.000 Shopify merchants and I would love to give some feedback about your store based on my experience. But first, I have to tell you that I really love what you are selling now, it reminds me to live healthier and enjoy the peace of life. By the way, I've seen that you haven't received any response for a week, I suppose the reason is that your website is actually built professionally. You really know what to do, which makes a big impression on me. 

About your store, here comes my initial thoughts: 

What is good:

- My 1st impression of your store is quite good, it looks clean and I am clear about what you sell. Also, the colors of the texts and images are striking and easy to focus on. 

- I really highly appreciate that you include full elements such as the sticky menu, search bar, add to cart, etc on the top and the returning policy in the footer as it makes your website more credible to your customers. 

- The way you display products shows professionalism as to when someone hovers on it, there will be an animation to show your products more clearly.

- Again, the thoughtfulness in website design showing full information like collections, products, testimonials, blogs, FAQs, social accounts makes me like your site more. 

What should be improved: 

1. Change the CTA content: 

All the buttons shown on the Home Page called "Shop", I highly recommended that you should try "Shop now" or "Buy now". It will encourage people to take action more. 

RichardNguyen_0-1623819605996.png

2. Consider making the Product name and price middle: 

You can try to make these parts in the middle to make the layout looks better and easier to see.

RichardNguyen_1-1623819719695.png

3. Optimize the image sizes when upload image for blogs: 

The different sizes of blog images make your blog's display not good. You should optimize these sizes to make sure they are in the same size, which not only makes the layout look better but also optimize images can make page speed faster.

RichardNguyen_2-1623819843592.png

Above are some of my feedback on your store. Hope you will find something valuable. Honestly, you are doing well, and please keep moving. 

If you feel my answer helpful, like it or give it a thumb up. Let me know if you have any questions. Cheers!

PageFly.

CRO Expert at PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 90.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen Guide on Moving Your Brick-n-Mortar Store Online.

Want To Strive The Coolest E-commerce Knowledge? Explore Our FREE Video Resources.

Hello @TeaTox 

I was impressed by looking into your store which showcase your vision and passion towards your work, every thing looks fine ,But for getting good traffic and for attracting customers .I would like to suggest few points.

->As per promotion, Try add  Rewards feature to promote your store by your customers. 

-> Credits and Rewards:  Credits helps to increase the orders, and make customers to buy the products with rewards and store credits. You can give credits for registration, subscription, Order credits, Cart Value, Item review, Monthly, Birth day, Referral and many more. This will assist you with captivating your customers and hold them. You can compensate your customers to reclaim those focuses. At the point when you will offer focuses to them they will come back again later on to cause a buy to reclaim those focuses. Setup a reward program for giving points and let customers redeem on their next purchase.

->Social login: I can also suggest social login page like login with facebook, instagram , google ,linked in and twitter. which helps the customer to login easily .

->Product videos :You can create a videos on your products and these also you can share on social media pages daily, this will helpful for your conversions.

I would  wish that you will take this suggestions into consideration to increase traffic into your store.  I suggest our app Tuecus-Customer Account Page for enjoying all this features and to attract customers.

I hope this is helpful ! If you find it useful, leave a like and accept solution to let me know! 

Thanks
team Tuecus

Apps Developer Team |@Tuecus-Customer Page
@Aliexpress Dropshipping & More
If the my answer is helpful to you? Click Like/Accept Solution to let me Know!!
0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3750 214 669

Hello @TeaToxThis is AiTrillion- an All-in-one Marketing Platform on Shopify. I've taken a look at your store, and your store's overall appearance is visually appealing, and your branding is well done. Here are my suggestions that you can work on:

- Your store looks professional. You have designed it really well.

- Improvise the product descriptions. Below are few tips:

• Make sure you specify every detail of the product.
  • Showcase its features and benefits.
  • Use numbering and bulleting to make it easily scannable.
  • Use keywords to optimize your descriptions.
  • Use power words that entice customers.

- Maximize the engagement in your store which will help you to engage the traffic coming to your store and convert them into paying customers. 

• Add a web push notification - It turns visitors into subscribers and subscribers into customers. It’s a powerful and effective marketing tool adopted by online businesses to reach out to and interact with their audience, keep them updated about any important information, announcing sales and offers, and eventually driving more eCommerce conversions. You can send back in stock and price drop alert notifications to bring customers back to your store.
  • You should add a loyalty rewards program to your store. You can give loyalty points to your customers on activities like on signing up, leaving a review, allowing for push notification, visiting a store, on birthdays, on first purchase, follow/ share on social media. This will help you to entice customers and will increase the number of push subscribers, email subscribers. This will also help you in collecting the review. You can send an in-email review form to your customers. This can be sent automatically. Integration of loyalty rewards program with web push notification, review, email marketing, and with full automation results in wonders for the eCommerce stores. It will help you in increasing conversions and sales in your store and retain the customers for the long term.
  • Add exit-intent popup. Track when someone is about to leave your website and show the visitor an exit-intent popup with attractive offers and coupon code to complete the purchase.

To implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store, you can install the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion. This will help you to maximize engagement in your store and drive conversions. Bring all your marketing efforts to one place and don't bear the hassle of managing multiple apps in your Shopify store.

P.S- Free plan available, install AiTrillion for free here.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes
MS-WEB-DESIGNER
Shopify Partner
2812 176 472

Dear @TeaTox 

Hope the following suggestions will help you

• Improve store speed for mobile

teaspeed.png

• Overall Font and Color need to adjust

teafont.png

• Add Custom Slider(Hero banners) with Call to Action

teaslider.png

• Use the description tab at the Product page

Example:

produtpage2.png

• There is no terms and conditions checkbox at cart page (https://www.teatox.se/cart). We suggest you install a Free app from shopify app store which provides 'I agree to the Terms and Conditions' before checkout .As it makes it easy for the customer to read your terms and policies. 

Voila Shopify app  adds a highly efficient cart feature proven to reduce cart abandonment and boost sales. (Show multiple Discount coupon code on cart page )

• Cart page layout can be better

Example:

cartpageexample.png

• Improve ON PAGE SEO
EllaBrown2021
Excursionist
91 0 7

I think your website design is very unique, very reasonable, the page is simple and very attractive.

AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3750 214 669

Hey @TeaTox

I hope you are doing well! Have you implemented the suggestions and found the solution? 

Did you get a chance to try the all-in-one marketing app AiTrillion? If you need help with setting up the features, I will be happy to help or you can email our support at support@aitrillion.com

P.S- Free plan available, install AiTrillion for free here.

Reply Awaited!

Thanks

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes