Website Feedback

Highlighted
4 0 0

Hey guys, 

If possible I would like some feedback on my website Trainwithmiller.com. My goal is to increase client interaction online and also provide premium apparel. Let me know what you think. 

_Chris 

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi Chris 

Few suggestions 

Home Page: Needs to flow better. I would set it out like this. 

• Slideshow Image
  • Collection List 
  • Image With Text ( Something Interesting ) 
  • Newsletter Sign Up ( Be Creative ) 
  • Popular Products ( 4-8 Max ) 

Main Menu: I add the below 

• Home 
  • Blog 
  • Contact 
  • About 

Great job so far. Keep up the good work. I'll also email you something that should really help you. 

Cheers 

Clayton Bates 

Grab Most Detailed FREE Review --->LEARN MORE

Client VIDEO TESTIMONIALS --->VIEW

0 Likes
Highlighted
Explorer
45 2 5

Hello. I reviewed your store a nice one, good luck! For client interaction I recommend you to use Nextsale app. It helps to increase rand trust in visitors and convert them into sales. This app uses social proof& urgency tools to raise trust. When you install it you will see on your store that real comments of purchasers appear below. This helps to raise visitors' trust for your service. That is why whenever they see it they will have a belief for your services. The cost is affordable and it is different than most of the competitors. Because it offers the same cost for all tools. You just pay one price( after the free trial period, if you want you transfer into paid) and get both urgency&social proof tools/ 

Check the link below, and try it for free! Good luck with your store!

(Jus to say: many store owners have tried our app from this platform and now they are getting more&more sales every day)

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1954 122 431

Hi Chris,

Your store looks really good and is unique with the products .I reviewed your store and I would suggest you to improve few things to become more user friendly as it builds additional level of trust with the customer , here are some of my feedbacks that you can implement on the site easily .With a little patience and some tips, you can reach good amount of sales.

1. In the UI part, Instead of using logo as favicon. Use some part of your logo as favicon, it will be more visible.
  2. Make sure your social media pages opened at the new tab instead of the same tab. This will ensure your customers stay on your website while looking at your social presence.
  3. Further to increase your average order value you can add another section of Frequently bought products/Clicked products on your product page.
  4. Add a few more images for your products, as it will influence someone better to go for the product.
  5. For better quality traffic and sales , you can Run some advertisement from the popular app Kit .  Kit is the extra set of hands you’ve been looking for to help with marketing your store. As your FREE virtual employee,  Kit will recommend the marketing activities most likely to drive sales.
  6. The default search landing page is bit off, I mean it's empty https://trainwithmiller.com/search?q=. You can show products on that page as well by simply updating the default search on the website with different search solution.
  7. Lastly, You have over 60 products. I would strongly recommend to replace the default search with advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction and other such feature. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users. Check out the features live here.

I hope my feedback will help you converting visitors into customers.

May it rains customers and orders,

Neha :)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user friendly and feature rich search
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
49 3 16

Hi  @MYFITGAMEPLAN1 ,

Your store looks amazing, and your products are really adorable.
How about giving your users an option to search for products by an image or a real-time picture by using their phone camera? It would be new user experience. Moreover, the type of products you are selling is completely being purchased based on its style, pattern, color, and aesthetics, which a user cannot put into exact words to type in the search box and find it from your catalog. Adding such a feature allows them to search the product by an image which they found in social media, TV or from the street. Try the "Visual Search +" app from the Shopify app store. This AI-powered app helps your customer to search through your catalog with the image they are uploading and give them most matching results instantly. This helps you,
Faster customer conversion
Increase catalog discovery
Boost sales from social media
Link: https://apps.shopify.com/visual-search-3

Technology Consultant, Turing Analytics
shyam@turingiq.com
0 Likes