Website Feedback

Solved
Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 1

Not a new shop but looking for personal tips or comments from my experienced peers to help freshen up and improve my store. Please take a minute to walk thru it shopatsoho.com

Thank you for your time and advice 

1 Like
Highlighted

@Shopatsoho ,

Hi, I just had a look at your store. It is quite good. I like your balanced color scheme. I have noticed a few minor things that you might consider taking to make your store even better.

Fixed Header:  To give a better navigation experience to the user you can create sticky header. Sticky header is something that remains fixed to the top of the website, and are visible even when you scroll down. Also, reduce the header height, it should be less.

Social Login: Implement social login. It is a single sign-on for end users. By using this user can sign in on website instead of creating a new account. This simplifies registrations and logins for end users.

Use Videos To Engage Your Audience: It's worth to add brand video, or short clip on the features of the product to engage the visitor.

Shipping charges: Shipping charges should be stated somewhere and a free shipping above certain value can be added.

Show Off Trust Signals and Customer Testimonials to boost conversion: Customer testimonials and trust Signals build customers trust and help customers to feel more secure in their buying decision. 

Mobile Score: Your google page speed score is 20. It should be 65-70. Low mobile page speed may kill your traffic and affect your conversation. For greater success and to deliver a great user experience you should focus on mobile score as well.

Add Write a Review Section: This is a great way to win customer trust by providing them authentic reviews of the product so add ‘write a review section’ on your website and display it with the aggregate rating. 

Social Media: Integrating more social plugins on your website to increase traffic. Create social media pages for your business helps to reach more customers. Social media make your business visible and it expands conversion such as Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Instagram are great platforms for marketing and connecting with your new and existing users. 

Footer: You need to add proper footer menu links. Also, you can show website information, address, returns & free shipping policies, privacy policy and terms of services links in the footer. It gives a feeling of safety to your customers and it also ensures excellent customer service.

I hope you like it!!! If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to ask!!

Thank You!

Want to modify or incorporate custom changes on store, Hire us
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com
Whats app
Free Website Review and advice for sale from Shopify Conversion Experts | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO ; Digital Marketing & amp | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
0 Likes
Highlighted

This is an accepted solution.

@Shopatsoho amazing site!! looks awesome.

My suggestion you may put valuable reviews of your product like https://shopatsoho.com/collections/handbags 

As an example, you can extract reviews via (Shopify data extractor) https://e-scraper.com/shopify/#freescraper OR to show/transfer  somehow your reviews from your FB page(you have high rating there). Also, you need to on a daily/weekly... basis to gain new reviews. 

You need reviews because customers belive to customers but not your product description..

123.png

Fix your favicon, please.

0.jpg

also, i like your idea with online financing service.

regards,
Alex with eScraper
Extract any data from any website into your Shopify store.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 1
Thank you! Are you for hire?
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 1

Are you for hire Alex? Please call or text if so. 
Thx 

0 Likes