Website Once Over and Advice

Solved
Brandayla79
Tourist
3 0 0

Hi everyone, 

I launched my store The ClaraMae Collection on 2/1/2021 and it has been an uphill climb, as I figured it may. Initially through Pin Stories (Pinterest) and Instagram posts and stories, I seemed gain some momentum in visits to my site. However, I have encountered some concerning lulls. (E.g. extremely low response to pins and stories, 0 website visits, etc.)

Would anyone be so kind as to  browse through my site and provide pointers for improvement on layout, impression, pages product labels or descriptions etc. ? I really enjoy maintaining my site, and I’m not afraid of researching how to handle tasks, so your provided advice will be applied!  

Any advice is greatly appreciated!!  The address is www.thecmcollection.com 

Brandala Day
~The ClaraMae Collection~

0 Likes
DrDrongo
Tourist
4 1 2

This is an accepted solution.

Hi

Not much into ther web stuff (sill learning myself) However I am a photographer, and for me the products don't look very well shot. I assume you took them yourself? There are lots of flash-shadows, and to be honest the products look unappealing.

From what I am hearing customers LOVE great product shots, and this may be turning them off..

Look at using a Soft-Box to take photos - it creates even lighting

Anyway just my 2p

Brandayla79
Tourist
3 0 0

DrDrongo, 

You are spot on I do take my own photos. I use either my phone or iPad (flash on, and I also use my desk lamp... very much an amateur!

However, great input!! I am looking up your suggestion NOW, and will redo my photos!! 

Truth is hard, BUT it’s how greatness is born. 
Thank you, again!

0 Likes
DrDrongo
Tourist
4 1 2

Hey no worries - good luck!

AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
2384 140 429

This is an accepted solution.

Hello @Brandayla79, I hope you are doing well! Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase:

- The home page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this. Slideshow Image (with call to action button)- Collection List- Product Recommendations- Testimonials- Newsletter sign up box- Instagram Feed.

- Add product reviews on the home page. It helps to increase the company's credibility.

- Add a newsletter popup with a discount code. 

- You should add a loyalty program in your store. Many brands have started using the loyalty program to build long-term relationships with their customers. To make customers purchase from you again you have to give them rewards and loyalty points. You can give welcome points, on allowing for push notification, on a sign-up, on following or sharing on social media, and many other activities. Engage them with gratification and build relationships with your customers by offering such kinds of rewards. It will help you to increase the number of push subscribers, email subscribers, reviews, social media presence.

Make your store engaging. If your store is engaging then it will help you to reduce Customer Churn Rate i.e percentage of customers who stop purchasing from your brand and will also increase your customer retention.

If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to try out the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion. I am sure you will find it useful.

Hope this Helps! 

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
Brandayla79
Tourist
3 0 0

Good afternoon! 

apologies for the delayed response, I have not  transitioned from my primary employer so my time is primarily consumed there. However, you had a  lot of great information! I have set up an account with Aitrillion and so far it is very user friendly. I do have questions but I reached out to support for those. I am going to apply all of your suggestions(to the best of my ability). I do get confused when it comes to pasting a code on my webpages... I know there is a way to edit the code for my theme...but once I’m there it is like reading a foreign language.  

any further pointers will be helpful, but I am sure Aitrillion will be ready and able to help me get everything done! 

Thank you again for the valuable input!! 

0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
2384 140 429

Hello @Brandayla79, good afternoon! You're welcome. We're happy to see you onboard with AiTrillion. I can understand about the code thing but if you have any issues feel free to reach our support anytime. We will be happy to help you. 

Have a great day!

Thanks

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes