Website Review: www.piwatches.store

pw877
2 0 1

We are a new watch brand that launched a few months ago. I would love some feedback on what you think of our website design and how you think we can improve our conversions. We are getting a couple hundred visitors to our website per day but not that many are converting to actual customers. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated! Thank you!

Please share your store URL

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution. Free Website Review and advice for sale from Hire us
Shopify Conversion Experts | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO | Digital Marketing | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
For Quick Chat Whats app | Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com | Skype : oscprofessionals-87
pw877
2 0 1

Hi,

I have gone through your store its cool

just make these changes to look better

--font should be bold or bigger of this button , same for the menus and submenu

oscprofessional_0-1614067153624.png

oscprofessional_1-1614067212635.png

--On hover your collection men women should be more readable 

--you can reduce this space

oscprofessional_2-1614067319548.png

--This is not readable

oscprofessional_3-1614067357297.png

--Lots of space , you can reduce

oscprofessional_4-1614067399081.png

--font should be more bright

oscprofessional_5-1614067443247.png

-- I have checked your store on page insight, speed is low ,mobile and desktop too you need to work on this

You need to work on your website performance’s speed with following point that I have mentioned below.
Low mobile page speed may kill your traffic and affect your conversion.

In order to Improve website speed you need to:
- Remove unnecessary code on a high priority basis.
- Compressed images or Defer off-screen images.
- Web Pages need to be Minify.
- Reduce JavaScript execution time
- Minimize main-thread work
- Beware of excessive liquid loops
- Decrease thumbnail image size
- Weigh the benefits of installing another app

By fixing these issues, your website speed score can definitely improve. For more details please check and select the plan you wish to select -
https://www.oscprofessionals.com/shopify-performance-optimization/

If anything is missed out or unclear then don't hesitate to ask
Thank You!

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution. Free Website Review and advice for sale from Hire us
Shopify Conversion Experts | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO | Digital Marketing | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
For Quick Chat Whats app | Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com | Skype : oscprofessionals-87
0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
2959 169 546

Hello @pw877, I hope you are doing well! Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase:

- The first fold of the website should always have a call to action in it -and here’s why; in most cases placing the CTA above the fold works wonders for your campaigns. This placement immediately draws your visitors’ attention to your CTA which is always good for conversions.

Add a web push notification - It turns visitors into subscribers and subscribers into customers. It’s a powerful and effective marketing tool adopted by online businesses to reach out to and interact with their audience, keep them updated about any important information, announcing sales and offers, and eventually driving more eCommerce conversions.

Add exit-intent popup. Track when someone is about to leave your website and show the visitor exit-intent popup with attractive offers and coupon code to complete the purchase.

- Start giving loyalty points on activities like on signing up, allowing for push notifications, follow or share on social media, on birthdays, visiting a store, leaving a review. This will help you to entice your visitors and will also increase the number of push subscribers, reviews, newsletter subscribers. A loyalty program helps in increasing sales and increase the retention rate.

- Add a referral program. A referral program can help optimize your sales cycle, help you produce quality leads, and take your marketing efforts up a notch. People are more like to make a purchase when a product is referred by any friend. You can boost your marketing ROI and drive conversions with referral marketing.

If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to try out the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion. I am sure you will find it useful.

Hope this Helps!

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes

Hi @pw877!

Great job on continuing to put efforts and seeking feedback. You’ve created a great store with an interesting niche. Here are a few suggestions I have for you which might work for improving conversions

1. Homepage - I noticed that the navigation options on banner image are haiving too small font size. It took a while to figure them out.
  2. The navigation option "Welcome" is linked to the same page and doesn't really add any value to the customer, infact increases confusion. Same with "Perfect Designs". You might want to change them to something which the customer might click on.
  3. There are 9 watches under "Men's Collection". Do show all of them at once rather than asking the user to click and go to second page.
  4. On clicking "Mens Collection" the page has a heading "Mens Watches" try having uniform names everywhere. 
  5. Consider adding product badges like "Best-Seller", "Few Left" or "Sale". This can help increase your sales by tapping into powerful psychological triggers such as scarcity, social proof, and urgency. You can use Mode Magic to do this. Its free to install and you get 10 free credits to start with. It also has a few forever free badges.

Hoping the points would help you in improving your store

Feel free to reach out to me in case you have any concerns, happy to help.

Saurabh K | Shopify Growth Expert @getmodemagic.com

- Was my reply helpful? Please give it a "Like" to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an "Accepted Solution"
0 Likes
Munn
Shopify Partner
485 17 104

Hi @pw877 welcome to Shopify community 

Hope your business is going well during these difficult times. I checked your store website, and I have a few tips and feedback I'd like to share,

1. Add a favicon to your website. It will help you strengthen your brand and to add a polished look to your website.

2. Add Wishlist to your website. They are a great way to alert customers about a sale, drive traffic to your site. Also you can do more target oriented email campaigns. Also Add to Cart and Checkout Page needs to have a bit more planning - like giving users a visual checkout process, and option to continue shopping from the checkout page.

Resourceful guidance & help: Not having support or not having adequate information is a huge frustration for a lot of online buyers. Consider adding a chat plugin to your site for people to contact you while they are shopping.

Adding product stickers/trust badges can help increase your sales by tapping into powerful psychological triggers such as scarcity, social proof, and urgency. Also having graphic and personalized stickers on products will help grab attention of customers easily and nudge them to purchase.

(I have added an image as reference. If you do like it, then check out more sticker packs here)

Screenshot 2020-08-22 at 1.34.42 AM.png

I hope this helps!

Munawar.

ModeMagic
Featured on Shopify Staff Picks
Want a free store consultation to boost your sales? Send me a message.
Grab your limited time offer on install today!
0 Likes

Hi @pw877 

I'm Richard - CRO Expert at PageFly Landing Page Builder. 

Congrats on your new store. I have just had a look at your store. Your store is pretty. I have just some small things I'd suggest for your Homepage for a better chance of gaining sales. May it help!

1. Make a sticky header

Sticky header helps customers easily access menu navigation although they scroll down or up on your page. Customers can also quickly reach the Search field to find products with a sticky header. You should display like this picture below:

RichardNguyen_0-1614330360747.png

You should display the header on this place or you can find a way to stick it. If the logo is quite big, I suggest we can move it to the left side. In mobile this menu is okay, but on a laptop it's hard to find your menu, it can help merchants to access your products, collection, business information.

It's better to make this header have different colors when you scroll. You can see an example on our website below.

RichardNguyen_1-1614330360976.gif

Besides, you should link more tabs on the menu to show which products you are selling. Sometimes, people just focus on what they can see immediately in your store.

2. Improve your hero banner

The banner is very significant in hero material. It is the first thing customers see when they visit your website. Let's get consumers to know exactly what you're having in 5 seconds first. Your current images are pretty but I think we can improve it more, it doesn’t show the attractive products you have.

RichardNguyen_2-1614330360709.png

What should you do?

- Add a premium banner. It makes your site more professional and helps attract the attention of customers 

- Display the products on the banner. As soon as they see your sign, let your customers know what you're selling. You can use slideshow, the other text color to make it highlighted. Your image is okay but it can be better. The content should be improved as my picture.

3. Improve your testimonial content

According to the picture below, you can see that the review content does not show fully. You should make the content clear, unique and attractive. You can change the images below by the customer’s images that make this section highlighted. Please note that the Testimonial section is one of the most important in the page which leads customers to purchasing decisions. Therefore, I recommend that you invest more time on it. The blue text are hard to read also, you should fix it.

RichardNguyen_3-1614330361294.png4. Other contents

There are some other contents you should consider to revise it, I will list below with my image:

RichardNguyen_7-1614330501140.png

RichardNguyen_8-1614330535849.png

RichardNguyen_6-1614330360573.png

To build a better Homepage, you also can take a look at our blog here: Personalize Your Homepage (link)

If you find my comments helpful to you, like it or mark as a solution. Let me know if you have any questions. I recommend you take a look at our PageFly is a powerful page builder to help merchants to build pages. 

Besides building attractive and powerful pages, you should spend more time focusing on marketing strategies. 

Good luck and have a nice day! Cheers!

CRO Expert at PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 90.000+ active merchants.
Survive 2021 with top secrets from e-commerce leaders
0 Likes