Website Review

Sanharostyle
2 0 0

Hi there -

If possible, can you provide feedback on my store? I’m trying to decide if I need a new theme/design so it’s more engaging or if this works just fine.

www.sanharostyle.com

I’ve had minimal sales, and I’m trying to figure out how to increase the sales.

Thanks!

0 Likes
waytoapps
Trailblazer
232 21 112

Hello @Sanharostyle 

Hope you are doing good. Your store looks nice and here are few suggestions.

Add a Favicon, which helps to find you when customer have multiple tabs in their browser  

Add a nice Hero banner with Shop now(CTA), as it gives first impression when customer visits your store.

Add ATC(add to cart) buttons on the products.

Include Blog page,  blog posting will allow you to show your followers a personal side of your business. In this way you can engage with Existing and New customers.

Add Newsletter subscription field on the footer section.

There is no terms and conditions checkbox at checkout. I suggest you to install an app from shopify app store which provides 'I agree to the Terms and Conditions' before checkout .As it makes easy for the customer to read your terms and policies. 

You can promote your products with word of mouth strategy. Boost your sales with the app from the shopify app store  which helps to increase your sales further. Improve your conversions by directly reaching those who close to your customers.

You can also sell your products on Etsy marketplace as it is very good platform to sell unique, handmade and Vintage goods . If you are already selling on Etsy store consider our Etsy Integration app in the shopify app store. Etsy is a Huge marketplace, if you have any unique or Handmade product in your store, you can give further exposure to your products.

Thanks,
Waytoapps

I'm Richard - CRO Expert at PageFly Page Builder. First of all, congratulations on your store. So I've checked your store and I have some feedback on it, and I hope it helps.

1. Add Favicon 

Favicon serves as branding for your website. Its main purpose is to help visitors locate your page easier when they have multiple tabs open.

2. Add banner

RichardNguyen_0-1623520395496.png

The banner is the first impression of your store. Your banner should be full width to align with others sections of your home pages.

CTA Button 

It’s such a loss if you don’t have a “Shop Now” button on your banner. It urges visitors to make the purchase and a great way to optimize your home page

3. Use load more

RichardNguyen_1-1623520486144.png

“Load More” proved to be the loading schema that worked best across desktop and mobile devices. 

RichardNguyen_2-1623520597073.png

This section is way too simple, you can check out our templates for more inspiration for your page.

Feel free to check our blog article as well. A Page Builder can be seen as a good choice for you to have an attractive and powerful page quickly. You will have lots more time focusing on strategies. 

You can consider checking PageFly - Free Page Builder to create a more impressive look for your store to really increase conversion, also please take a look at this guide from PageFly, hope it helps!

If you think my answer was useful, please like and mark it as a solution. Thank you and best of luck!

CRO Expert at PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 90.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen Guide on Moving Your Brick-n-Mortar Store Online.

Want To Strive The Coolest E-commerce Knowledge? Explore Our FREE Video Resources.

AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3718 214 662

Hello @SanharostyleThis is AiTrillion- an All-in-one Marketing Platform on Shopify. Here are some suggestions that you can work on:

- Add a newsletter subscription box here in the footer.

AiTrillion_0-1623668262654.png

The home page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this. Slideshow Image- Collection List- Product Recommendations- Testimonials- Newsletter sign up box- Blog Posts- Instagram Feed.

Missing Offers - You must show the offers and discounts banners on the store to collect emails and convert customers.

- Use real models on the product page instead of the mannequin.

- You can start giving loyalty points to your customers on different activities like signing up, visiting a store, making a purchase, allowing for push notifications, sharing or following on social media. This will help you to entice your customers and retain them. You can reward your customers in order to redeem those points. When you give points to them they will come again in the future to make a purchase in order to redeem those points. This encourages repeat purchases which increase sales and helps in retaining your customers

Add exit-intent popup. Track when someone is about to leave your website and show the visitor an exit-intent popup with attractive offers and coupon code to complete the purchase.

To implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store, you can install the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion. This will help you to maximize engagement in your store and drive conversions. Bring all your marketing efforts to one place and don't bear the hassle of managing multiple apps in your Shopify store.

P.S- Free plan available. Try AiTrillion for free here.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3718 214 662

Hey @Sanharostyle,

I hope you are doing well! Have you implemented the suggestions and found the solution? 

Did you get a chance to try the all-in-one marketing app AiTrillion? If you need help with setting up the features, I will be happy to help or you can email our support at support@aitrillion.com

P.S- Free plan available, install AiTrillion for free here.

Looking forward to your reply!

Thanks

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes

The site looks plain, the logo is almost the biggest thing on the site and the first thing that happens when the page loads is that it wants me to leave and go and follow you on Instagram and Facebook.

The idea should be to get people from Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Youtube, and so on off those sites and on to your site.

The site takes nealy 3 seconds to load and according to Akamai’s research, a two-second delay in web page load time increases bounce rates by 103%, and if your website takes longer than three seconds to load, you could be losing nearly half of your visitors.

Since load time is the single most important factor when it comes to improving conversion I wouldn't be too quick to start adding more apps and things to the site as this will add code and increase load times even more. However I do agree with adding a Hero image, favicon, better call to actions and what not.

0 Likes

Hi @Sanharostyle 

Your store looks nice and here are few suggestions.

As per navigation, customers sometimes may lost track of their products they wished to purchase, try to add Wishlist feature and recently viewed products feature. 

Recently viewed items: Many customers want to view previous items. If it’s too difficult to view again previous items, they will likely frustrated, and may not purchase anymore. Better to add recently viewed items in product page

Rewards & Credits: Credits helps to increase the orders, and make customers to buy the products with rewards and credits. You can give credits for registration, subscription, Order credits, Cart Value, Item review, Monthly, Birth day, Referral and many more.  You can compensate your customers to reclaim those focuses. At the point when you will offer focuses to them they will come back again later on to cause a buy to reclaim those focuses. 

Add Blog page, You can Add blog page, Blog initially used to provide a unique way for people to share their thoughts, feelings, experiences, and opinions and It is a huge opportunity to increase your company's visibility.

Videos: You can create a videos on your products and these also you can share on social media pages daily, this will helpful for your conversions.

I would like to suggest social login page like login with facebook, instagram , google ,linked in and twitter. which helps the customer to login easily .

I would wish that you will take this suggestions into consideration to increase traffic into your store. I suggest our app Customer Account Page for enjoying all this features and to attract customers.

Hope! If you find it useful, leave a like and accept solution to let me know!

Thanks
team Tuecus

Apps Developer Team |@Tuecus-Customer Page
@Aliexpress Dropshipping & More
If the my answer is helpful to you? Click Like/Accept Solution to let me Know!!
0 Likes