Website Review

BogeyBear
2 0 1

Hello everyone,

We launched our site a couple months ago, and we are looking for ways to increase conversion rate and improve the professionalism of the site. Any tips would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,

The Bogey Bear Club

0 Likes

Hey @BogeyBear,

I'd be happy to take a look through your website and provide feedback.

Is this your store? https://bogeybearclub.com/

Dropshipping with no sales? Learn how to find WINNING products!
0 Likes
BogeyBear
2 0 1

Yes! Forgot to throw the link on there! haha

bogeybearclub.com 

Hi @BogeyBear 

This is PageFly. I would love to provide my recommendations for your store base on my CRO and Design experiences.

I must say that your store has good things:

• Having a favicon: Having a favicon to your store will make your store unique and helps customers easily recognize it. 
  • Have a sticky drop-down menu: will let customers easily access the menu all the time
  • Have an announcement bar

1. Home page

1.1 Add the CTA button to the slideshow

Bogey Bear Golf 2021-01-22 08-13-18.png

I notice that you already added a CTA button to the second slide but the first and the last ones don't have yet.

So I highly recommend you should add to increase the conversion rate. By adding the CTA buttons, customers can immediately take action and redirect to the product/ collection or any page that you want them to go to mostly

1.2 Select collections 

I notice that your store sells clothes, can, etc, so I highly recommend you should add each product type in specific collections.

On the home page, you can show them as each collection and for each collection, add some of the featured products. You can see my template

Pillow – PageFly 2021-01-22 09-28-53.png

1.3 Add testimonials 

People love proof, especially when they visit a store and see many good reviews, they will be willing to shop! So you should add testimonials/product reviews to your store. They can be placed for each product or even a review collection on your home page. Check this guide to know more about its benefit and how to make it effective. 

1.4 Display social media

As usual, social media is one of the effective ways to get more traffic and make a good connection with your customers. By displaying social media such as Instagram (or Facebook, Twitter) and constantly update the feed.

1.5 Have direct links for the "Return Policies" and "Shipping info" on the footer 

• Many customers want to know the return policies as well as shipping info before making purchases. And this is crucial to their decision on whether to purchase products in your store. And they are likely to find it on the footer so it's necessary to add this information. 
  • Shipping policy is essential because many customers want to know the shipping options available to them before they committed to adding a product to the cart page and go to the checkout page

2. Product page

I take this page for example https://bogeybearclub.com/products/bogey-bear-crewneck-1

2.1 Add more 3-5 images from multiple angles

Showing a product from multiple angles helps customers have a full understanding as if they are checking and looking at it in person. Each angle must be unique and show new information about your product, this encourages customers to take action and increase more trust as well.

2.2 Have color swatches

Color is basic and important to be a variant of a product. By giving customers visible colors, they don't have to wonder or even find because some customers just focus on the image and they see only one color you provide there.

Sometimes, the drop-down menu showing the color is not a good choice because customers have to spend time to compare because they have to choose one by one without having full color shown.

What helps you to build your store more easily is a page builder. It would be a good choice for you to have attractive and powerful pages quickly and you will have lots more time focusing on marketing strategies, so you can consider checking PageFly. I also have a post to review one of the greatest stores so you can check to get more insights here.

Above are my recommendations for your store and it's really important to customize attractive and unique pages to increase conversion rate. 

If you feel my answer helpful, like it or give it a thumb up. Let me know if you have any questions. Cheers!

PageFly. 

PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder.
- Get tips to personalize your page
- PageFly Page Builder: WebsiteYoutube | PageFly Community | Facebook| LinkedIn | Twitter
- Discover Shopify Stores’ Secrets with Koala Inspector
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
2391 140 431

Hello @BogeyBear, I hope you are doing well! I reviewed your store and here are few suggestions that you can work on:

- Add a separate shipping policy, returns & refund policy.

- Add a call to action button on the slider images.

- Setup product recommendations by personalizing the customers' shopping experience.

- Add reviews on the home page, it helps in building trust with other visitors.

- On the home page & product page, add a view more button below the Bogey Bear Apparel section.

- Improve the product page & its layout. Make it more professional. 

You can start giving loyalty points to your customers on different activities like signing up, visiting a store, making a purchase, allowing for push notifications, share/ follow on social media. This will help you to entice your customers and retain them. You can reward your customers in order to redeem those points. When you will give points to them they will come again in the future to make a purchase in order to redeem those points. This encourages repeat purchases which increases sales and helps in retaining your customers.

If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to try out the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. I am sure you will find it useful.

Hope this Helps! 

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes