Website Review

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi can you please take a look at my website,i followed the guidelines and I think I have everything in check.I am getting traffic no sales at the moment.https://seasonallsecrets.com/?chat

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
187 35 122

Hi Seasonall Secret, 

Congratulations on your beautiful website and I must say your clothing collection is stunning!

There are a few recommendations I have for your website, I will be adding screenshots of the same so it is easier for you to understand as well. I hope my insights will be of help to you!

1. Header: I think your header is a too big, it takes up a lot of above the fold space. 

You can reduce the size of your logo a little to help with that. Screen Shot 2020-04-27 at 11.23.02 PM.png

As soon as I land on your website, it takes up almost half of my screen. 

2. Product Lists: The product title does not have a lot of breathing space. Also, make sure all your product images are the same size and dimensions and the same style/brand as you add more. This is going to help tie your site together. 

3.jpeg

3. Welcome Pop Up : The pop up modal that shows as soon as someone first visits your website has an issue. It could be because of an app that you might be using or maybe the placement of the image was a little towards the left. 

4.jpeg

Overall, your website is great. Just a few tweaks and touches and you're good to go. 

If you need any help in increasing your sales, I have a few pointers in that too.

1. Add a section for customer reviews when you get them. This helps build social proof and makes it easier for people to trust your brand. Ask past customers for reviews is a great way to get this started. 

2. Add a longer product description as this is how you convince someone to buy on your site. Plus it helps with SEO and ranking in organic search.

3. Add a section at the bottom of product pages to show your most viewed/bought items from the site. This can help increase your average order value. 

4. You can create an urgency by adding a countdown timer for sales and limited stocks, etc. as well. 

I hope this will be of help to you. You can reply back on this thread if you need any further assistance. 

If you found this helpful then please Like and Accept Solution!
Check out the following apps :
Simple scroll to top
Superbar
Slick scroll progress bar
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
338 26 100

Hello @seasonallsecret,

I've taken a look at your store. Nice products! I've some suggestions to increase the conversion rate.

1. Add the Home page link at the starting of the main menu.

2. Add 'New Arrivals' section to help customers keep updated on new products.

3. Add detailed product description in product pages.

4. Add product reviews as most of the customers read the review before purchasing the product.

5. Add Contact Us page for better customer interaction.

6. You should provide links to Contact Us, About Us, etc as separate links. Add all links inside the Info menu as different links in the main menu.

7. Add favicon to your store which is a small square image/logo that appears next to a web address. Favicon helps to strengthen your brand and add a polished look to your website.

8. You can add testimonials on the home page to make the store look more professional.

9. Optimize your footer with a more professional and functional look. Add pages like Contact Us, About Us, Privacy Policy, Terms of Service, etc to the footer.

10. Try to maintain the same image size while listing all products. 

11. ADD TO CART button is too big. Please adjust it to the same size as Buy with PayPal button.

12. Add a section for email Newsletter in the footer to give updates pertaining to your business, products, and services.

13. Add filters in collection pages to helps your visitors narrow in on the specific product they're looking for and find products they might be interested in based on certain features (e.g. size, color, category)

I also did a flare check on your site. You have only 20 results indexed by Google. But your website has 63+ pages. Before you think of ranking you should ensure your pages are found (indexed by Google). You can submit your store content regularly to all the major engines, or consider using a convenient tool like flare by Mansion Ecommerce. flare automatically detects site changes and verifiably informs major search engines like Google & Bing. Plus! only flare can submit individual URLs to Google & Bing, allowing your prioritized pages to be indexed first and fast.

Hope this was helpful!

Jeena

https://MansionEcommerce.com
https://apps.shopify.com/partners/mansion-ecommerce
Driving the next decade of eCommerce
0 Likes