Website Review

Adrienne27
Tourist
7 0 0

motleymuseart.com  

What ideas do you have that could improve my website? How would you make it better?

Thank You

0 Likes
Munn
Shopify Partner
480 17 100

Hi @Adrienne27 welcome to Shopify family

I Hope your business is going well during these difficult times. I checked your store website, and I have a few tips and feedback I'd like to share

1. The website feels empty and lacks character, I think a slifing banner images are rquired on the homepage. With this addition the conversions will increase by80% . A banner image which goes with the theme.
2. You can shift the logo to top left and search to top right. By doing this your webiste will have an impression of a unique brand.
3. Engaging audience by writing blogs with good titles and posting it on differnt social media platforms will give an impression to audience as you are master of content and will look upto you for further knowledge.
4. Make sure all the images are of same size with same aspect uneven ratio is not looking visually appealing. 
5. Add a section of frequently brought/suggested items this will increase the product value and it will be reviewed as well.
6. Ask your customers to rate your products as this will help build trust and loyalty for the brand.
7.  Product badges are a great way to highlight specific products in your store so they stand out. Getting your customers to take notice of the best product offerings and promotions means your sales campaigns should be even more successful. You can even combine product badges with proven marketing techniques such as scarcity and social proof and your products should sell even faster.

I hope this helps!

Munawar.

ModeMagic
Featured on Shopify Staff Picks
Want a free store consultation to boost your sales? Send me a message.
Grab your limited time offer on install today!
0 Likes
neha-sparq
Shopify Partner
1957 124 434

Hey Motley Muse Art,

Remember the below listed points for store modification:

• "Professional Hero Banner" is a must below the header menu for a decent site view. 
  • A "BUY NOW" Button is an instant "Call to Action" which when added helps in simplifying the checkout process. 
  • You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease. 
  • Filters are very important for customers in order to identify the correct product from the huge catalog. So, you should look for advanced filter options for your store.
  • Finally, I would also recommend you to try Sparq product filters and search to replace the default search on your store, this app allows advanced custom tag product filters for collection pages, synonyms, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with the search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here

All the best! 

Neha :)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.
0 Likes

Hello @Adrienne27 ,

I just had a look at your store, your store looks great. I have a few suggestions for you, hope they might help you. 

• Try adding SEO related high search keywords in your title and product description so that it will be very easy to market your products and display them at the top in google search.
  • Add a blog page, blog page helps you to share more about your website and products which increases your site visibility.

I hope our feedback helps you. 

Thanks,

Droppersstop   

Droppersstop is an aliexpress dropshipping app that imports products from aliexpress to your Shopify store.The following are the features of droppersstop:-
Free plan available, Importing products from aliexpress individually, Bulk importing from aliexpress, Pricing automation, Inventory price and stock auto-update, Product customization, Automated order fulfillment.
0 Likes