Hi @Adrienne27 welcome to Shopify family
I Hope your business is going well during these difficult times. I checked your store website, and I have a few tips and feedback I'd like to share
1. The website feels empty and lacks character, I think a slifing banner images are rquired on the homepage. With this addition the conversions will increase by80% . A banner image which goes with the theme.
2. You can shift the logo to top left and search to top right. By doing this your webiste will have an impression of a unique brand.
3. Engaging audience by writing blogs with good titles and posting it on differnt social media platforms will give an impression to audience as you are master of content and will look upto you for further knowledge.
4. Make sure all the images are of same size with same aspect uneven ratio is not looking visually appealing.
5. Add a section of frequently brought/suggested items this will increase the product value and it will be reviewed as well.
6. Ask your customers to rate your products as this will help build trust and loyalty for the brand.
7. Product badges are a great way to highlight specific products in your store so they stand out. Getting your customers to take notice of the best product offerings and promotions means your sales campaigns should be even more successful. You can even combine product badges with proven marketing techniques such as scarcity and social proof and your products should sell even faster.
I hope this helps!
Hey Motley Muse Art,
Remember the below listed points for store modification:
All the best!
Hello @Adrienne27 ,
I just had a look at your store, your store looks great. I have a few suggestions for you, hope they might help you.
I hope our feedback helps you.