Website/Sales

2 0 0
Hi I’m Autumn and I don’t get any sales on my site and when I try to upload my page it’s like my page doesn’t even exist at all. Could someone show me the ropes and I also would like if someone would let me know how my page looks. Thanks
0 Likes

Hi Autumn 

Do you have a link to your website ? Shoot me a message if you want free full review also. 

I also have a Free website guide just going over everything I believe is important that your website needs to make it online. These tips are from my personal experience selling 10,000+ products online. Website guide --->here<---

Good luck with it all. 

Cheers 

Clayton Bates 

NO Sales ??? Learn More -----> here

0 Likes

@Autumn1 wrote:
Hi I’m Autumn and I don’t get any sales on my site and when I try to upload my page it’s like my page doesn’t even exist at all. Could someone show me the ropes and I also would like if someone would let me know how my page looks. Thanks

Hi Autumn,

Your store just needs some tweaks to take it up a level.  Hope you found this helpful

Homepage feedback:

1. Header: not featured and lack contact information.
  2. It can use dynamic design to attract more. You should only leave the featured products on the homepage and Avoid leaving too many products.

Production page:

1. Make sure each product has 3 - 5 images as that will help someone decide if they want to purchase. A lot of products I saw only had 1 or 2 images.

1. You should have a customer review or product rating.
  2. Add a product description as this is how you convince someone to buy on your site. It helps to push your search keywords.
  3. You should divide the product according to the general characteristics so that customers can choose easily
  4. If possible, the filter section also makes the site more useful.

I quickly reviewed a few points to give you suggestions. If you need detailed support, I am always ready for advice

Business Development at HappyPoints.io

0 Likes