Hi, I’m a new business which has only been operating online since February, www.my tiny closet.co.uk. I feel I am getting a good amount of hits, for a new business, but don’t seem to be converting these hits to sales. I have very few abandoned checkouts, and the ones I’ve had, I’ve e mailed the customers directly, and retrieved the sale.
I would appreciate any feedback you can give, to help my business grow.
Thanks for your feedback. I have made some changes as suggested.
I’m unsure what your comments mean with regards to the logo and content? If you could provide further details that would be great.
So you have the logo on top of the slider i would suggest make that logo same as - how you have written "my tiny closet" in slider.
You understood about sizing correct?
Also in content what you mean when you have written - "My Tiny Closet will soon be going mobile!"
Are you available for a quick call you can email me so i can explain you more in details as i notice on your website you are trying to give to much free things which is not a good start keeping in mind brand
You can email me on email@example.com
Hello @Elaine11, This is AiTrillion- an all-in-one integrated marketing platform on Shopify. We are happy to help more than 100k+ Shopify merchants and would love to provide a solution to your questions. Here are some inputs from my side:
- Homepage recommended layout - The home page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this, top announcement bar, Slideshow banners, Collection List, Product Recommendations, product reviews, Newsletter sign up box, Blog Posts, Instagram Feed & footer.
- Add multiple images on the product page so visitors can browse products in a better way.
- Make these images aligned to each other.
- Reviews- Add reviews on the product page. It helps in building trust with other visitors.
- Start using a loyalty program to entice your customers. It will help you build a loyal customer base. You can give loyalty points to your customers on activities like signing up, allowing for web push notifications, making a purchase, visiting a store, and many more.
This will help in doubling the sales as when you give loyalty points to your customers they will come back to your store to make a purchase in order to redeem those points. You can give rewards to your customers to redeem those points.
- Add web push notifications, it will help you to retarget your customers even when customers are not in your store without getting their email addresses. It also helps to reduce the abandoned cart rate.
Moreover, if you would like to implement the above customer engagement features/ marketing tools in your store I suggest you to install the 'All in one' Shopify app AiTrillion, a full-fledged marketing solution. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions.
If you feel my answer helpful, like it or give it a thumb up. Let me know if you have any questions.
Hi @Elaine11 ,
After review of you store, I will advise you to install some social proof apps on the store. Most of the buyers will not buy if they did not found the site authentic. For first time buyer's you have to win their trust and social proof are great way to achieve that.
Also, you have not added any push notification app pan your store.Push notifications have high conversion rate. Most of the visitors just leaves after adding product to cart without purchasing it. Push notifications are great way to remind them of their abandoned cart and nudge them to complete the purchase.
You are really missing out with this core functionality which could easily recover some lost sales for you.
There are plenty of app on appstore which are offering push notification either for free or for very reasonable price.
I will recommend https://apps.shopify.com/cartbite
This one is offering abandoned cart ,back in stock and price drop notification on push and emails.
If this is helpful please up vote the answer so that other merchants can get benefit from it too