Website feedback and Advice

jewelier
1 0 0

Hello everyone, 

I would like some feedback on our website https://jewelier.ca/ and see what problems the rest of the community sees as well as anything I should imrove.

After running my first ad set I noticed a majority of people that direct from a homepage link after coming to the homepage on mobile/desktop but the ones directly going to products don't browse and leave from the page they were linked.

Do you guys have any opinions on ways I could address any of this? Thanks!

0 Likes
arushibhatia20
Shopify Partner
187 35 123

Hey there 

1. Invite customers to be part of your community. You can set up a blog and keep publishing fresh content out once in two weeks and this will allow you to drive traffic, help in starting conversations and build credibility. 

2. Social media - "Linked In and Twitter" both are the gems of e-commerce store advertising. Hence, should be added to the site footer.

3. I would remove the contact link in the main navigation. You already have it in the footer. You don't need it in both places. 

4. Reviews on Product Page - Add a section for customer reviews when you get them. This helps build social proof and makes it easier for people to trust your brand. Ask past customers for reviews is a great way to get this started. 

5. Product description - Add a longer product description as this is how you convince someone to buy on your site. Plus it helps with SEO and ranking in organic search.

6. You can remove the testimonials from the product single page and add them to the homepage instead.

7. You must use live chat. There’s no way around it. If people have questions, they need it answered while they are still on your site. You can set up auto invites to trigger when certain criteria is met.

8. Lastly, as per my opinion you will have to create some urgency and social proof (social proof - once you start getting sales) in your store. 

Social proof will help your visitors see who all has bought your products or who has added your product to their carts and that increases the trust of the viewer on your product and increases the conversions as well. 

And as for urgency - 

For example, I'm sure you've seen how amazon creates urgencies in sales by showing the number of products left, upcoming sales, or drive sales by showing how quickly they have to order an item to get quick delivery, right down to the minute. 

If you want to sell more, boosting the sense of urgency in your marketing is the way to go. Making people feel as if they’re about to miss out on or lose a great opportunity is a powerful way to drive conversions.

One parting tip: like many other techniques, the urgency is best used in moderation. Don’t try to put pressure on your potential customers all the time, or they’ll stop taking your offers seriously. 

Instead, focus on periodically offering great deals that really are limited.

I sincerely hope my insights will be of help to you. Do let me know if you have any more questions.

Press " Like " or accept my solution to let me know if it was of help to you. 

Cheers!

If you found this helpful then please Like and Accept Solution!
Check out the following apps :
Simple scroll to top
Superbar
Slick scroll progress bar
neha-sparq
Shopify Partner
1957 124 434

Hey Jewelier, 

Below listed points would surely help in optimizing your store:

• Contact details like gmail address,company address etc must be present in the "Contact Us" section for better customer belief.
  • Align all "footer links" vertically for symmetric footer arrangement.
  • "Twitter and Linked In" should be added to the site footer as well for better advertising.
  • You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.
  • Filters are very important for customers in order to identify the correct product from the huge catalog. So, you should look for advanced filter options for your store.
  • Finally, I would also recommend you to try Sparq product filters and search to replace the default search on your store, this app allows advanced custom tag product filters for collection pages, synonyms, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with the search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here

I hope it helps.

Neha :)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.
0 Likes

Hello @jewelier ,

I just had a look at your store, your store looks great. I have a few suggestions for you hope they might help you. 

• I have found that there is no favicon to your website, favicon helps your customers to navigate to your website tab while they open many tabs on the same browser and it looks professional if you have a favicon. 
  • There is no review option, try adding that feature social reviews helps you a lot in bringing sales. 
  • There are no trust badges at your checkout page, try adding them as trust badges help your customers know that your site is safe to shop. 

I hope our feedback helps you. 

Thanks,

Droppersstop   

Droppersstop is an aliexpress dropshipping app that imports products from aliexpress to your Shopify store.The following are the features of droppersstop:-
Free plan available, Importing products from aliexpress individually, Bulk importing from aliexpress, Pricing automation, Inventory price and stock auto-update, Product customization, Automated order fulfillment.
0 Likes
Zabu
Shopify Partner
67 2 13

Hey @jewelier 

Congrats on your store, a nice collection of jewelry you have displayed, I went through your page and I feel you have done a very clean, easy to use design. I like the minimal look that you have given I can suggest some design tips to improve your store a bit more. I really like the stretched out the image you have given on the landing page, which gives it a lot of presence. if you could make that into a carousel with more product shoots also with offers, it would be a good guiding method for the customer, also try to add banners with the CTA button that can showcase some specific product that you can lead the link for the user to follow on. the CTA button can be improved with a little color change for the text, as of now the contrast in coming in between the readable text on the CTA buttons. I feel if you darken the text, it would be easy to read. the categories you have shown below has some inconsistencies in the fon color as it is fading out. I really like your product catalog page, you can add more attractive labels to your products which can enhance sales for your customers and your product inventory. the checkout of the purchase should be handled well, can show, different payment options as well from trusted payment gateways so that it builds a trust factor with the customers for the money they use to buy. I can help you with an app that has amazing product labels, ill leave a link below 

Stay Safe 
Zabu 

https://apps.shopify.com/modemagic?utm_source=shopify_community&utm_medium=store_feedback&utm_campai... 

Increasing Sales one Sticker at a time
https://apps.shopify.com/modemagic
0 Likes