Website feedback and comments

Solved
badaboombaby
1 0 0

Hi,

Looking to have some feedback on my website: www.badaboombaby.net.  

I had my last order a year ago. Traffic is going well while creating facebook adds, but I do not have any customers checkout at all. Please give me feedback on the look or any points I must improve in order to succeed in selling products. Do you recommend me to ask an expert to redesign the products descriptions?

All comments are great to take, bad or positive.

Thank you very much.

Badaboom Baby shop creator

0 Likes

This is an accepted solution.

Dear @badaboombaby , 

My name is Richard - CRO Expert at PageFly Free Page Builder. I have spent time to look at your store and leave some constructive comments. 

I really appreciate that the store is clear enough for customer to understand and scan through, and the store's theme quite fits with the products that you are selling. 
However, I believe things I mention bellow will help you to positively affect your sale volume. Hope that will give you some useful ideas.

1. You can consider to add more contents on your homepage to attract customers at the first glance when they visit your store:

• Add more Featured products, at a position 
  • Videos
  • Blog posts
  • Story of your brand
  • Testimonials
  • etc.

2You should make product categories the first level of the Main Navigation rather than putting them all on a catalog. Showing categories on Main Navigation will allow your customers find products that fit their needs more effectively, and provide them an over view of your product categories right at the first glance when they enter your page.

1.png

3. Consider to add promotional text + CTA button on your banner to boost sales for your collection, instead of just showing product images. 
You can also think about change the banner size to be fit in the device screen. The current height is too large, and that requires user to scroll down to see full images.

3.png

CTAs of collection are not eye-catching enough.

4.png

4. Add Buy Now button on collection page and homepage to allow customers finish their purchase without accessing product page. This will reduce touch point customers need to go through before they hit "Buy". The more time customers have to consider, the more likely you will lose your sales.

2.png

5. Product description look good. However you can improve it more by adding more paragraphs on it. 
Both paragraph (to give more products description, how to use it, how to mix with other accessories) and  bullet points (to give more points about materials, sizes, etc.) are highly recommended.

I hope these recommendations will help. 
The last thing, I recommend you to check out more latest tips to boost sales in this guide.  

If you find it difficult to make changes to your storefront, you may want to take a look at PageFly - this page builder app will help you to build up store with no coding skill required, free subscription plan and 24/7 support.

If you find my suggestion helpful to you, please hit "Like".

Thank you.

Have a nice day then!

CRO Expert at PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder.
- Get tips to personalize your page
- PageFly Page Builder: Website | Facebook | LinkedIn | Twitter | Group | Youtube.
- [Tutorial] Get more tips on using PageFly to soar sales this season
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
2479 142 446

This is an accepted solution.

Hello @badaboombaby, I hope you are doing well! Sachin here, from the Aitrillion Team at Shopify. Thanks for posting! I've taken a look at your store, and see that your store's overall appearance is visually appealing, and your branding is well done. I do also have a few suggestions to offer you:

- Add a section of trending, new arrivals on the home page. Give product recommendations by personalizing the customers' shopping experience.

You should add a loyalty rewards program to your store. You can give loyalty points to your customers on activities like on signing up, leaving a review, allowing for push notification, visiting a store, on birthdays, on first purchase, follow/ share on social media. This will help you to entice customers and will increase the number of push subscribers, email subscribers. This will also help you in collecting the review. You can send an in-email review form to your customers. This can be sent automatically.

Integration of loyalty rewards program with web push notification, review, email marketing and with full automation results in wonders for the eCommerce stores. It will help you in increasing conversions and sales on your store and retain the customers for the long term. 

- Add web push notification. It will help you to send push notifications to customers even when they are not in your store. Send price drop alerts and back in stock notification to bring them back to your store.

- Add a newsletter sign up popup with a discount code. Give loyalty points on a signup to increase the number of subscribers.

Overall, your store looks good. You did a great job!

If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to try out the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. I am sure you will find it useful.

Hope this Helps! 

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes