Website feedback and ideas

mjukandco
Tourist
5 0 0

Hello, we launched a few months back and are constantly trying to improve the site. 

We've done some advertisement on Facebook & Instagram - but it hasn't gained as much traction as expected - we just have to keep trying. Kindly take a few minutes to look through and give some feedback, it will be much appreciated!!

Link to shop: mjuk and co. 

Thank you!

0 Likes
waytoapps
Trailblazer
232 21 111

Hello @mjukandco 

Hope you are doing good. I went through your store and here are few tips which you can work on them.

Firstly, Add a nice Logo which gives identity and Separates from the Competition.

Add a Favicon.

Make a Sticky header for easy navigation on the header section.

Add more different collections in the store, to grab customers attention.

There is no terms and conditions checkbox at checkout. I suggest you to install an app from shopify app store which provides 'I agree to the Terms and Conditions' before checkout .As it makes easy for the customer to read your terms and policies.

If you are planning to sell on Etsy store consider our Etsy Integration app in the shopify app store

Thanks,
Waytoapps
EcomGeeks
Shopify Partner
997 135 325

Hey @mjukandco,

I've taken a look through your store and I can tell that there has been a lot of thought and effort put in, I especially like the estimated shipping times at checkout as well as the work on your SEO. Well done!

When you get traffic and little to no sales it either means you are getting the wrong kind of traffic (not your target audience) or there is something within your store that is turning people away (product prices, shipping time, shipping cost, a site error etc.). We recently released a 2021 Shopify Ad Strategy video that I'd recommend giving a watch:

I noticed you had a blog on your website telling the difference between silk and satin. A quick talking video highlighting the differences would be a great piece of content to market. You can do this yourself for free using TikTok or IG Reels. I'd recommend giving TikTok a try, it's a newer platform so you will be able to reach more people and grow faster on there,

On your checkout page, a phone number is currently required. I would change this as it could be a deterrent for people who do not want to share this information.

phone-required.png

My last recommendation is to add a favicon. We did a video showing you how to do this:

When I looked through your store I didn't notice any major errors or anything that would turn the visitor off. I think for you it's just reaching your intended audience. I hope some of our suggestions will help you do just that :).

We hope our response was helpful, if it was, let us know by giving us a thumbs up and/or marking it as a solution!

Best of luck!

Join our new Facebook Group for Shopify Dropshippers! Winning products, dropshipping advice & more!

Website | Email | YouTube | TikTok | Facebook

Hi @mjukandco 

I really like your products and the calm feeling that your store brings to me. Nice work!

I just have few ideas, hope they can help:

(Sorry I click Post by mistake, please read my answer below)

PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 90.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen Guide on Moving Your Brick-n-Mortar Store Online.

Want To Strive The Coolest E-commerce Knowledge? Explore Our FREE Video Resources.

Hi @mjukandco 

I really like your products and the calm feeling that your store brings to me. Nice work!

I just have few ideas, hope they can help:

HOME PAGE

- Add Add to Cart button to the product list: Usually, when people see a button, they are more likely to action, so I think you can add some buttons as an experiment to check if it can increase your sales

Also, as you have 6 products right now, I think a layout with 3 products in each row would be nicer

PageFly_0-1614054444444.png

- If I can add something into the Home page, I'd add a Testimonial section before the Instagram images  to increase credibility for the brand

PRODUCT PAGE

- With a product is on sale like this one https://mjukandco.com/collections/frontpage/products/terracotta-pillowcase, you can add some urgency by using countdown timer to let visitors know the sales will end and they better buy now. Another thing we can do to add urgency is saying that the product is Low on stock (maybe a badge on the Featured image, or from the description)

- There's no option to choose the quantity on this product page https://mjukandco.com/collections/frontpage/products/champagne-eyemask 

PageFly_2-1614055522266.png

- A similar section like this on the product page would be nice too: it can be a section for key benefits like: Free Shipping, Free 14-day trial, Support 24/7 => it can catch the visitor's attention better the plain text

PageFly_3-1614055765116.png

OTHER PAGES

- About us page: Add images to the page => it will be more engaging, especially, you can add images of the founder or the staff, or the making / wrapping process of the product => it makes the brand more reliable and visitors can feel safer to buy from you

- Benefits of Silk: Add a final Call to Action button at the end of the page => You explain for reader why they should choose Silk, why not telling them to check out your products? 

PageFly_1-1614055234288.png

Overall, you have a nice products and I like your brand name too. I hope those ideas can be useful for you, if they are, please give me a 'like'

Thank you so much and I wish you the best of luck!

PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 90.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen Guide on Moving Your Brick-n-Mortar Store Online.

Want To Strive The Coolest E-commerce Knowledge? Explore Our FREE Video Resources.

MS-WEB-DESIGNER
Shopify Partner
2785 175 466

Dear @mjukandco 

Congratulations on your store!

Hope the following suggestion will help you

• Add favicon and logo can be better
  • Optimize your store as per SEO
  • Store mobile speed needs to improve

mujkosped.png

• Add Custom Slider(Hero banners) with Call to Action
  • Overall Font, Color, Spacing, Alignment need to adjust
  • At footer: Open Social profiles at new tab to keep users on your site, Remove "powered by Shopify", Arrange links in columns 
  • Add Promotional banner on collection page
  • Product page layout needs to improve

Example:

productpage1.pngprodutpage2.png

• Add videos of the product.
  • Do Cart Page Modification with discount code , Gift wrapping , additional cart notes , delivery date picker, i agree with terms and conditions, trust badges, etc.
0 Likes
mjukandco
Tourist
5 0 0

Hello @waytoapps 

Thank you for your suggestions!! For logo and a new collection, maybe in the future. I've implemented a favicon and sticky header, as well as terms and conditions. It definitely helps from a third party pov - things we have overlooked! 

0 Likes
mjukandco
Tourist
5 0 0

Thanks @EcomGeeks for your suggestions! For phone number/email address we wanted at least one - the reason being we don't want geography to be an issue and provide free tracked shipping worldwide. Hence we would require these to send the tracking number to them. I've added a simple favicon. For our ads, we probably were not doing it right - The videos attached are very useful - we will try them out. Thank you!

0 Likes