Website feedback greatly appreciated :D

Solved
Highlighted
Tourist
7 0 2

Hi it would be amazing if I could get some constructive feedback on my website. In particular is it clear that I make personalized jewellery using your loved ones hand, foot and fingerprints? Do my images look clear and professional? Could anything be improved?

Thanks in advance

https://www.smallprint-dubai.com/

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1958 124 434

Hey Small Print-Dubai,

"Collection name" should be displayed on the top of the collection page when we browse different categories under the "Shop" section of the main menu.  Apart from that, other essential pointers to be remembered for store improvement are as follows:

1. Better site identification is facilitated through "Favicon", which is missing.
  2. "Twitter and Linked in" should also be added to the footer social links for better customer-centricity.
  3. "Amazing discounts" should also be highlighted on the header template apart from "Free shipping" offers.
  4. Proper discounts should be offered for better customer engagement.
  5. "Sale" section should be a part of the main menu for keeping all discounted items together.
  6. Terms and Conditions like "Privacy Policy, Terms of Service, Shipping, Returns and Refunds" should be added as they help in building search engine content. 
  7. You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.
  8. Finally, I would also recommend replacing the default search with an advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here.
    You can use Sparq free trial for as many products in your store. After the trial period, you can enjoy with Sparq’s Free Starter Plan for upto 1000* products.

Wish the store improvement helps you reach new heights of success.

Neha :)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Expert
18 0 4

Hi @Baby-Vella-1 

I did an analysis of your website and as far as I can see the UI of your website is neat. The only issue that I saw is with the footer. Kindly refer screenshot: https://prnt.sc/r40gye 

"Wishlist" should be added as it increases the chance of conversion and also you can identify the mindset of the visitor on your website.

I think that you are Shipping Worldwide, therefore, you should add up a Language Translator to ease the experience of visitors.

Since you have Personalized products I suggest you to sell on Etsy.com also to start a revenue stream.

I hope this information is helpful.

Best regards,

Email: saquibkhan@cedcommerce.com
Visit us at: https://experts.shopify.com/cedcommerce
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
7 0 2

Thank you. I will try to implement those suggestions.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Expert
18 0 4

@Baby-Vella-1 

We have a dedicated blog for Shopify Store Improvement that I think will be of help to you :)

https://cedcommerce.com/blog/how-to-improve-shopify-store/

Email: saquibkhan@cedcommerce.com
Visit us at: https://experts.shopify.com/cedcommerce
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1428 73 244

This is an accepted solution.

Hello @Baby-Vella-1 ,

Firstly, I congratulate you for coming up with such an ingenious idea. Really you have a wonderful store. You need to engage your visitors coming on your site by giving loyalty reward points which will increase repeat purchase and customer lifetime value. You can add a chatbot to make sure you never lose any of your customers. You can add web push notification which will help you to retarget your customers anytime even when they are not in your store. This will help you to run your store smoothly and decrease the bounce rate and will capture your visitors and convert them into prospective or paying customers. You will be able to retain your customers for the long term. You have stunning products in your store but you are lacking in engagement features. 

If you would like to implement all these features to maximize engagement and conversions on your store I would suggest you to install AiTrillion.com. It has all the essential features in a single app and is a fully integrated app. It is 'All in One' Shopify app. Plus you don't need to install multiple apps. You can check it out. I am sure you will find it useful.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
1 Like
Highlighted

We work we a few brands that target parents with young kids and babies. We have learned a lot about this market over the last 3 years. You have a beautiful site and there are only a few tweaks I would make.

Homepage Feedback

1. Carousels / sliders have been proven to lower conversions rates ...limit how much you use the one on your site. No one is going to wait around to see what is on each sliders

2. Not sure having Dubia in your store URL helps when it's not in your store name.

3. Add links to your footer for return/refund, and shipping policy. I didn't see these pages on your site and they are ones customers will look for

Product Page  Feedback

1. Make sure all your product images are the same size and dimensions. This is going to help tie your site together

2. I would work on getting more customer reviews on your site to help build trust. Maybe email past customers and ask for a review

Your store just needs some tweaks to take it up a level. Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

We help ecommerce & DTC brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns: TakeSomeRisk.com

P.S. Take my Google Shopping Course and help grow your revenue this month.
1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
386 34 156

Hi @Baby-Vella-1 

Your store looks and feels amazing! The chosen theme is also very suitable for the niche and the vibe you are going for. 

You did great job on creating first impression. 

To be completely honest, I think you have pretty much everything covered. I only have a couple tips to take your site to another level :) 

Implement a referral program

The items that you are offering are most likely to be suggested to friends and family because the idea is unique. 

You can give discounts to a person depending on how many people have purchased using his/her link. It will work as a great incentive to make purchases and to share your site with people. 

Growave has a detailed and flexible Rewards& Referral program. 

It also includes Reviews,  Instagram, Social Login and 5 more cool marketing tools all in one. 

Truth to be told, I read the About us page and felt inspired. I respect how you started the store from scratch just with idea and pure passion. 

Good luck!  

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Sharing + more 

Increase conversions with ease here
1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1958 124 434

My Pleasure! Happy to help you.

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.
1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
7 0 2

Really. Thanks again 

0 Likes