I launched a luxury home decor website to compliment my brick and mortar shop about 6 weeks ago https://westward-home.com. I'm focused on high end, high quality, handmade decor in a "sophisticated bohemian" style. The number of people visiting has steadily increased and I'm at about 60 visitors a day right now without any advertising. I expected that conversion would be very low because the style is quite niche and the price points are high. But I haven't made any online sales yet at all and I'm wondering if there are improvements to my site that could be made that would make it look better, increase trust, make it easier to purchase, etc. Any feedback would be very appreciated!
Product Page Feedback
Your store just needs some tweaks to take it up a level. Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.
Text: I would make your sites text larger. Little hard to read.
Contact Page: I would build custom page. You have lots of email addresses here. I think it needs to look more professional.
Blog: I would add blogs. Add value or fun topics to engage for visitors. Will also help with SEO on google.
Instagram: In your footer the link doesn't open new browser. If you don't open new browser visitors might get lost on social media and never come back to your site.
I'd be more than happy to share ideas on how to get sales on your website for free CLICK HERE to contact me.
You have done a good job so far. keep up the good work.
NO Sales ??? Learn More -----> here
This is Vinod from Bombay India. Trust you are doing good. Congratulations on opening your online store along with a Brick Mortar store which is always a great thing - wish you all the success!!
After going through your manually website below are my comments.
1. On home page - in the slider place text and link it to a product page may be you can keep in the slider the unique product(s) which catches the eye of the person landing on the website.
2. On Home page above Shop By Collection create a section called Japanese Collection and place all Japanese product(s) in that section and same goes for "Linen collection"
3. Since you are giving a 15% off on your first purchase utilize the promo area which should be visible on all the pages of your website and mention a promo code there for 15% off your first purchase
4. The pillows on your website contain "cotton" or fiber or memory foam" please mention that just as you have mentioned - "100% cotton in blankets" also mention made in Japan as you have mentioned made in Myanmar for Burma Blanket.
5. Since you have a local store you have a great advantage and upper hand for sales in USA
6. remove social share icons from product details page as this diverts the mind of a customer
Further I guess you would Love to boost your website sales & conversion & I would Love to grow your sales!
Results from Google / Bing Ads - I have helped merchants achieve sales from $150 per month to $900+ per month in just 3 months
with correct ad setups and detailed manual optimization and strategies from time to time.
I would be happy to help and serve you too!
|an hour ago|
|2 hours ago|