Website feedback on luxury home decor website

7 0 0

I launched a luxury home decor website to compliment my brick and mortar shop about 6 weeks ago https://westward-home.com. I'm focused on high end, high quality, handmade decor in a "sophisticated bohemian" style. The number of people visiting has steadily increased and I'm at about 60 visitors a day right now without any advertising. I expected that conversion would be very low because the style is quite niche and the price points are high. But I haven't made any online sales yet at all and I'm wondering if there are improvements to my site that could be made that would make it look better, increase trust, make it easier to purchase, etc. Any feedback would be very appreciated!

0 Likes

Homepage Feedback

1. Carousels have been proven to kills conversions rates ...limit how much you use the one on your site. No one is going to wait around to see what is on each sliders

2. I would delay the 15% off popup to one minute to give me a bit more time to look around the homepage

3. Make sure all your product images are the same size and dimensions and the same style/brand. This is going to help tie your site together

Product Page  Feedback

1. Add links to your shipping and return/refund policy on each product page

2. Make sure each product has 3 - 5 images as that will help someone decide if they want to purchase. A lot of products I saw had only 1 or 2 images

3. Add a section for customer reviews when you get them. This helps build social proof...ask past customers from your store for reviews

4. Add a longer product description as this is how you convince someone to buy on your site. Plus it helps with SEO and ranking in organic search

5. Add a section at the bottom of product pages to show your most viewed/bought items from the site. This can help increase your average order value

Your store just needs some tweaks to take it up a level.  Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

We help ecommerce brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns across North America, Europe and Australia. We also help with Conversion Rate Optimization: TakeSomeRisk.com
1 Like

Hi Sasha 

Few Suggestions 

Text: I would make your sites text larger. Little hard to read. 

Contact Page: I would build custom page. You have lots of email addresses here. I think it needs to look more professional. 

Blog: I would add blogs. Add value or fun topics to engage for visitors. Will also help with SEO on google. 

Instagram: In your footer the link doesn't open new browser. If you don't open new browser visitors might get lost on social media and never come back to your site. 

I'd be more than happy to share ideas on how to get sales on your website for free CLICK HERE to contact me. 

You have done a good job so far. keep up the good work. 

Cheers 

Clayton Bates 

10,000 Reasons To Get A FREE Website Review HERE

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
153 5 32

Hello @slinteriors

This is Vinod from Bombay India. Trust you are doing good. Congratulations on opening your online store along with a Brick Mortar store which is always a great thing - wish you all the success!!

After going through your manually website below are my comments.

1. On home page - in the slider place text and link it to a product page may be you can keep in the slider the unique product(s) which catches the eye of the person landing on the website.

2. On Home page above Shop By Collection create a section called Japanese Collection and place all Japanese product(s) in that section and same goes for "Linen collection"

3. Since you are giving a 15% off on your first purchase utilize the promo area which should be visible on all the pages of your website and mention a promo code there for 15% off your first purchase

4. The pillows on your website contain "cotton" or fiber or memory foam" please mention that just as you have mentioned - "100% cotton in blankets" also mention made in Japan as you have  mentioned made in Myanmar for Burma Blanket.

5. Since you have a local store you have a great advantage and upper hand for sales in USA

6. remove social share icons from product details page as this diverts the mind of a customer

Further I guess you would Love to boost your website sales & conversion & I would Love to grow your sales!
Results from Google / Bing Ads - I have helped merchants achieve sales from $150 per month to $900+ per month in just 3 months 

with correct ad setups and detailed manual optimization and strategies from time to time.

I would be happy to help and serve you too!

Thanks

Vinod

Vinod Sachdev.
Digital Marketing Consultant
Google & Bing Ads | Web Design & Development | Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO)
15+ years Industry Experience & Knowledge of Latest Web Technologies
250+ Clients Served - across USA, UK, Spain, Caribbean Islands, India & more.
625+ Paid Ads Search, Shopping, Display, Re-Marketing Campaigns Successfully Managed which achieved higher sales
100+ Custom Websites & Landing Pages Designed & Developed

email vinod.digitalcentrics@gmail.com | https://digitalcentrics.com/
0 Likes
Highlighted
7 0 0

Thank you for this feedback, so helpful and I've started implementing these updates!

0 Likes
7 0 0

Thank you, this is very helpful!

0 Likes