Website feedback please! Ethical fashion business

Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 1

I think I'm ready to launch my website soon! Would appreciate some feedback on my website for ethical fashion business. It's my first time so would be good to know if I've missed anything out. Thanks

PASSWORD: HEIRCLUB

https://theheirofficial.com 

0 Likes
Community Manager
Community Manager
2000 129 272

Hi @heir-official,

Nick here from Shopify. 

First of all, I want to say I think you've done a really good job with your store so far. It looks very professional and clean with high-end photography too. You've put yourself in a great place especially when launching. There were a few things that came to my mind which you could consider should you want to, but these are mainly nitpicking if I am being honest. Let's take a look at them below:

• Something you could look into adding would be a Shopify trust badge. It's not necessary by any means but some stores do often add one to help establish and further trust with their customers. There are two different colors of trust badges you can add which you can see below as well as the help guide on how to apply them which you can see here21-19-yi0ao-g035o
  • I also saw you had an Instagram profile at the bottom of your site. It looks like it's in healthy shape as it is still quite new. It could be worth looking into some organic Instagram engagement to help elevate it and further build your store brand. It involves actively engaging and creating conversations with like-minded individuals you identify with, but without going in for a hard sell. Naturally, these individuals will check out your profile and your store and you have a relevant audience to now market to.  A top Shopify Expert recently did a podcast with a store who used this method very successfully which you can listen to here.  
  • I saw you didn't have a Facebook link in the footer, is this something you are looking to add or is it something you don't feel matches your store/ brand? 

I hope this helps and wish you the best of luck. 

All the best, Nick

Nick | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Tourist
3 0 1

Hi Nick,

Thanks for your feedback! I'll definitely look into the shopify secure badge. For IG, that's a good point it's been challenging trying to attract customers that aren't friends. At the moment I'm just finding my potential customers and liking their photos in the hopes that they'll check out my profile. I think it's quite hard trying to make conversations as it doesn't feel as personal as the individuals will see me as a business profile rather than a "normal person".

Yes! I'm currently making my FB page - annoying though because apparently you cant use the word "official" and "HEIR" is too general so now im trying to work out what to put as my business page name!!!

1 Like
Community Manager
Community Manager
2000 129 272

I completely understand what you mean about making conversations with a brand on IG. I think that's one of the hardest parts of this technique, but it can be done. Tom goes into detail of how he did it in the podcast, but it also serves as a tool to build your brand here not chat as an individual. 

Ah ok, brilliant to hear you are starting a FB page, I'm wondering would "HEIR Fashion" or "HEIR Apparel" be a name you could use for your page name if the others don't fit? 

Nick | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes