Our site has been up since September and constantly adding inventory. Since September we’ve only had two online orders. Any feedback would be appreciated.
Thank you in advance!
Hello @ZuzusPetals, I reviewed your store, here is the feedback and some quick tips:
- The home Page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this.
Slideshow Image- Collection List- New arrivals, Bestsellers- Testimonials- Newsletter sign up box- Instagram Feed
- There are 2 ABout Us in the footer. Add policies like privacy, shipping, returns & refund.
- Add a Favicon.
- Add a CTA button on the banner image like 'Shop Now'.
- Add a web push notification - It turns visitors into subscribers and subscribers into customers. It’s a powerful and effective marketing tool adopted by online businesses to reach out to and interact with their audience, keep them updated about any important information, announcing sales and offers, and eventually driving more eCommerce conversions.
- Add a referral program, it helps in increasing sales and creates brand awareness. You can ask your customers to refer a product to their friends and family. When the product is referred by some known, people tend to purchase the product.
- You can add a countdown timer to create urgency for your promotions or offers with the countdown timer bar and motivate your customers to buy more from the store. It helps in increasing sales.
- Add reviews. It helps in building trust with other visitors. Before purchasing customer prefers to go through the reviews. So, reviews are an important tool to be added to any online store. Add reviews on the homepage & on the product page or you can create an exclusive page saying ' What our Customers say'.
Hope this helps!
If you are looking to implement customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to install the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. You can check it out. I am sure you will find it useful.
I am also happy to assist you in setting up the above features in your store. Looking forward to your reply soon.
We are happy to help sellers to increase sales in this BFCM.
Hope the following suggestions will help you
Hello @ZuzusPetals, I hope all is well!
Your store looks nice but you can improve it in so many ways first add a favicon(the little icon for your website in tab) after that add a CTA button on the homepage and make it more interactive by adding more things like a slideshow, quick catalog, and anything you find interesting. Instead of just showing 4 categories show some beautiful products available in your store. Lastly, the product title a good product title should have all the essential information about the product take Amazon’s product titles for example.
Moreover, I have checked the On-Page SEO rating of your website which isn’t good enough. You might want to work on that along with the products which have useless meta description as meta description and SEO rating vastly impact your store visibility on google and other possible interaction places and also they play important role in attracting the right kind of traffic to your store.
I’d really suggest you try Descrii, their expert review will be really beneficial for your Shopify store as they point out almost every little detail about your store and how you can fix them to ultimately gain more traffic and conversion. Also, they provide titles, descriptions, and meta descriptions for your products that’ll help your website to climb high in search rankings.
I hope this helps.
Have a nice day!
Great product, the website looks very professional and well organized as well.
Your mention on your website that you can serve Chicagoland and surrounding suburbs, that's good to know.
With this in mind, I definitely recommend spending some time on your store SEO so that you are not just getting traffic, but the right kind of traffic (those who live in Chicagoland and surrounding suburbs). We’ve created a video walking you through how to do your SEO properly so that you can target your intended audience:
If you have any questions, you can contact us using the information in our signature. We hope our response was helpful, if it was, let us know by giving us a thumbs up!
PS: If you need some graphics for your store for Black Friday, we just released a free pack. They look like this:
They come in 4 different colors and have percentage variations ranging from 20%-80% off. You can download them for free when you sign up for our email list.