Congratulations on launching your store! I've taken a look through and I have a few suggestions.
On the homepage, you have snowflakes in the background which is a neat effect but instead of having that, what I'd suggest is using either a photo slideshow or video background in your header area. Still gives a cool effect to your website but in a way that draws attention to right place - your products.
I'd also recommend adding the text "Streetwear x Anime Clothing" to the header area.
Moving onto your products, you have a dropdown to filter the products but it isn't an obvious as it should be. I'd instead create collections ie. Anime, Metal and etc. and display a square image for each collection with a title for your visitors to click on and browse.
On your checkout, the currency switches to a euros (I'm visiting from Canada). The word "Express" is missing an "S".
My final recommendation is to spend some time on your SEO. By default, Shopify will pull your product titles and descriptions and use that as your SEO (that is what is happening in your case). You don't want to leave your SEO to default, you want to be intentional about the words you use so that you are reaching your intended audience. A common mistake in SEO is using the wrong words. You have to include words that a person trying to find your product would search in Google. We created a video walking you through how to do your SEO:
We hope our response was helpful, if it was, let us know by giving us a thumbs up and/or marking it as a solution!
Best of luck!
Hello @eternal-dreamz, I hope you are doing well! I reviewed your store and here are some quick tips and suggestions:
- Setup product recommendations by personalizing the customers' shopping experience.
- Add a web push notification - It turns visitors into subscribers and subscribers into customers. It’s a powerful and effective marketing tool adopted by online businesses to reach out to and interact with their audience, keep them updated about any important information, announcing sales and offers, and eventually driving more eCommerce conversions.
- Start giving loyalty points on activities like signing up, allowing for push notifications, follow or share on social media, on birthdays, visiting a store, leaving a review. This will help you to entice your visitors and will also increase the number of push subscribers, reviews, newsletter subscribers. A loyalty program helps in increasing sales and increase the retention rate.
- You should work on the pricing. Because of high pricing, you might miss out on sales.
- Add a sticky header.
- Add exit-intent popup. Track when someone is about to leave your website and show the visitor exit-intent popup with attractive offers and coupon code to complete the purchase.
If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to try out the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. I am sure you will find it useful.
If you need help with setting up the features, I will be happy to help.
Hope this Helps!