Website feedback

Solved
jrnaturalliving
Tourist
3 0 3

Hey guys,

Would love some feedback on my website jrnaturalliving.co.uk the bounce rate is pretty high.

EcomGeeks
Shopify Partner
1001 136 327

Hey @jrnaturalliving,

Sorry to hear your bounce rate is high. I've taken a look through your store, hopefully my feedback will provide some insight as to what is going on.

screencapture-jrnaturalliving-co-uk-2021-06-30-09_17_32 (1).png

HOMEPAGE BANNER
That main banner area is prime real estate for selling.  One of the keys of selling is getting inside your customers head, what problem do they have that you can solve? Or what is it that they desire that you provide? Use words or phrases that they do to show that you understand their needs. We recommend using this type of text in your banner. For the format, we recommend having a professional photo of your products, a title introducing your brand or product, a line of text underneath that expands on your title and a call to action button such as "Shop Now". Here is an example:

macarons-04.png

I don't recommend having text built into the photo itself because you want the text to be readable on any device size (mobile, desktop, ipad, etc.) it doesn't have the same responsive qualities as text that is outside the banner.

SITE IDENTITY
One thing I would recommend is matching the fonts in your store to your logo. Not every piece of text, definitely not the body text but things like headings or page titles. Another thing I'd recommend is developing a color palette for your brand. I would recommend using your logo as the anchor point so you might go back and have it tweaked to add in some color and then use that for things like buttons, link colors and your navigation bar. This is going to level up your store even more and make you look very professional. If this is something you are interested in, it is a service we offer, you can email us at ecomgeeksco@gmail.com for more information.

PHOTOS
I would recommend getting creative with your product photos. There is little variation from photo to photo - you see the jar, your label and see a little of the product peeking through the glass. If you've seen the rainbow whipped body butters, these are attracting a lot of attention because of how they look. I would think on how you can draw attention to your products and show more of what it looks like.

screencapture-jrnaturalliving-co-uk-collections-skincare-2021-06-30-09_28_14.png

LOCAL
Your main issue is you need sales so here is what I would do if I was in your position.

I’d start local.

I’d connect with other small handmade businesses in my area and ask if they want to collaborate to put together gift baskets. You’d add one of your products, they might add a candle or a piece of jewelry, another person might add a bath bomb, etc. 

I’d post online to local community Facebook pages, marketplace, join any handmade groups, etc. If there are online markets I would join them and definitely in person when they are up and running again.

I’d also approach local gift shops and flower shops to see if they are interested in carrying a selection of your products or collaborating with you.

With everything you do locally, make sure to include a business card with a discount for their next online order. This will create awareness that you have an online shop. Here is how to create a discount code:

You could also offer incentives such as free local delivery:

If delivery is not an option, or if you want to offer two things, you could offer local pickup as well:

I would highly recommend that you encourage your customers to leave a review on the products they purchase. Positive reviews are very valuable, they add a lot of trust to your store.

Another thing you could do for marketing that would help you expand outside the local umbrella is to create videos of you making your products. You could either make them tutorials, teaching others how to make your products, which could potentially lead to a different type of income for you (a course) or you could do a voiceover and talk about something you are passionate about that will resonate with your target audience. This can be tips and tricks, something about you personally or etc.  You can do short 30 second to 1 minute videos for TikTok, IG Reels, Facebook. You can also do longer videos and post them on YouTube or Facebook. As for the platforms, right now I personally suggest TikTok & YouTube. You are going to grow way faster on TikTok right now than you could on IG Reels or Facebook.

It has the potential to be a double fold success for you because not only can you earn on the platforms themselves (ie. with YouTube you can get AdSense, add affiliate links and do brand deals) but also you are driving traffic to your store and selling there as well. A good example of this in action is the Detail Geek. He has a service based vehicle detailing business and creates YouTube videos of himself detailing vehicles. He will mention products he is using and drive traffic to his online store AND he also earns AdSense money by allowing YouTube to place ads in his videos.

I will leave it at that for now but if you would like to talk to us 1-1, we offer sessions where we take a look at your store, identify the greatest issues holding you back, then provide solutions and advice. If you would like to book a session, you can do so here: https://calendly.com/ecomgeeks/1-1-session

We hope our response was helpful, if it was, let us know by giving us a thumbs up and/or marking it as a solution!

Best of luck!

Join our new Facebook Group for Shopify Dropshippers! Winning products, dropshipping advice & more!

Website | Email | YouTube | TikTok | Facebook

Hi @jrnaturalliving 

This is PageFly - Free Landing Page Builder. I would love to provide my recommendation for your store based on 5 years of providing solutions for about 100.000 active Shopify merchants.

I want to feedback for your home page

1. Home page

1.1 Make the menu sticky

A sticky menu header helps customers to reach out to the menu and access the menu anytime they want. The menu has a search bar, and making a search bar prominent is very important. This helps customers feel rest assured and they can search anytime when they scroll up or down on the home page.

1.2 Add the CTA button on the hero banner

Natural skincare _ eco-friendly products _ Jemma Rose Natural Living 2021-07-01 10-08-22.png

A primary call to action button is one of the important things for a home page of an online store.

With this button, you will redirect customers to the page you want them to take action mostly. It can redirect to a collection page, or a product page, etc. This really helps to increase the conversion rate for your store.

However, the hero banner should reflect more clearly the products you are selling in your store.

1.3 Show off featured products on the home page

You can show featured products for each collection and put CTA buttons for each product, like my Chloe template

Chloe – PageFly 2021-03-12 08-21-02.png

1.4 Add a section to show product benefits

You can consult my Logan template

Logan R2 – PageFly 2021-03-16 09-36-20.png

You can show some highlights of a featured product.

1.5 Add section about your brand story

A business can stand out with its brand story. A brand story helps customers understand more about your business and also helps your store look more professional. 

Centic R2 – PageFly 2021-06-26 18-48-19.png

1.6 Add testimonial - customer reviews

You can show rating stars for each product or you can add customer reviews as text and photos.

You can use Loox or Yotpo app to review widgets with photos gallery because both of them integrate with PageFly already. 

Moreover, you can check this guide to pick the best reviews app for your store!

=> What helps you to build your store more easily, especially what helps you to build all options I comment on above is a page builder.

It would be a good choice for you to have professional sites that look incredible on mobile & desktop without any extra coding, and you will have lots more time focusing on marketing strategies, so you can consider checking PageFly.

If you feel my answer helpful, like it or give it a thumb up. Let me know if you have any questions. Cheers!

PageFly!

PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 90.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen Guide on Moving Your Brick-n-Mortar Store Online.

Want To Strive The Coolest E-commerce Knowledge? Explore Our FREE Video Resources.

AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3737 214 667

This is an accepted solution.

Hello @jrnaturallivingThis is AiTrillion- an All-in-one Marketing Platform on Shopify. I would love to share my thoughts for your store based on 9 years of experience with Shopify.

The first fold of the website should always have a call to action in it -and here’s why; in most cases placing the CTA above the fold works wonders for your campaigns. This placement immediately draws your visitors’ attention to your CTA which is always good for conversions.

AiTrillion_0-1625119768357.png

-  On the product page, instead of making customers scroll down this long create a drop-down of the details. 

AiTrillion_1-1625120221703.png

- Also, add categories in the header menu. 

- On the homepage, add a section of trending and new products with the help of personalization. Personalizing experiences around your customers have a direct and powerful effect on your store’s retention rates.

- Add a review carousel on the homepage. It helps in building trust with other visitors. 

Start using a loyalty program to entice your customers. It will help you build a loyal customer base. You can give loyalty points to your customers on activities like signing up, allowing for web push notifications, making a purchase, visiting a store, and many more.

This will help in doubling the sales as when you give loyalty points to your customers they will come back to your store to make a purchase in order to redeem those points. You can give rewards to your customers to redeem those points.

To add the above marketing engagement tools there are many apps available in the Shopify app store. Instead of installing multiple apps, you can install the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion and get all the benefits of marketing features in a single app. 

P.S- Free plan available.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
jrnaturalliving
Tourist
3 0 3

Thank you for your feedback, I really appriciate it.

jrnaturalliving
Tourist
3 0 3

Thank you for your feedback, I really appreciate it.

AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3737 214 667

@jrnaturalliving, you're welcome and let me know if you need any help with the AiTrillion setup, I will be happy to help. 

Thanks

AiTrillion

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes

Hi @jrnaturalliving 

Your store gave good impression .Here i need to suggest few improvements to increase traffic.

Homepage typically gets the most hits of any page on your website and if you place your positive customer feedback( Testimonials) front and center, then visitors will get a chance to see it even if they don't browse any further. Having positive feedback from customers on your website has been proven to increase conversion.  A new customer is much more likely to use your services or buy your product if they know previous clients were satisfied. Try to add testimonial.

Rewards:
The most common reward program  allow customers to accumulate points through sales or straightforward actions on your store. Customers earn reward points on every purchase they make, which can then be redeemed for a reward to encourage them to make a repeat purchase. You can give rewards for subscription
Reward help to increase the orders, and make customers to buy the products with rewards.
You can provide rewards for Registration, subscription, Order credits, Cart Value, Item review, Monthly, Birth day, Referral and many more. Can give more credits to the favorite customers.

Try to fill that space with customer review
Untitled.png

Adding a recently viewed products section to your website is a great way to enable customers to quickly compare products or easily go back to a product they have previously viewed in order to continue with their purchase. The homepage can be added to any page of your website and can come in any or design that you like.

Wishlist  is a great method of promotion, but it’s also less expensive and a lot more productive than advertising.
->Bring more visitors to your store
->Increase sales
->Help gauge popularity of an item

Social logins can make the registration- or subscription process easier, and therefore faster.

Thanks
 team Tuecus

Apps Developer Team |@Tuecus-Customer Page
@Aliexpress Dropshipping & More
If the my answer is helpful to you? Click Like/Accept Solution to let me Know!!