Hey Tinks Collection,
"Site Legitimacy" can be better ensured by the use of trust badges thus, helping to win customer faith as well. Apart from that, the "main menu" if shifted to the center would impart uniform space distribution to the header. In addition, some other suggestions of mine to make your store look quite unique and professional in every respect is as follows:
Wish the visitor traffic gets converted into customer sales very soon through store optimization.
Hi @Tinksway ,
I've taken a look at your store. Nice products! I've some suggestions to increase the conversion rate.
1. Your store's header menu is not looking professional. The menu items are not easily visible. Either change the menu black background color or increase the font size and make bolder.
2. Add 'New Arrivals' section to help customers keep updated on new products.
3. Add product description in product pages.
4. Add product reviews as most of the customers read the review before purchasing the product.
5. Add Contact Us page for better customer interaction.
I also did a flare check on your site. You have only 3 results indexed by Google. But your website has 48+ pages. Before you think of ranking you should ensure your pages are found (indexed by Google). You can submit your store content regularly to all the major engines, or consider using a convenient tool like flare by Mansion Ecommerce. flare automatically detects site changes and verifiably informs major search engines like Google & Bing. Plus! only flare can submit individual URLs to Google & Bing, allowing your prioritized pages to be indexed first and fast.
Hope this was helpful!
Hi @Tinksway ,
I like your store, it's amazing. You need to work on few aspects to improve your store and increase your sales.
Sticky Header: To give a better navigation experience to the user you can create sticky header. Sticky header is something that remains fixed to the top of the website, and are visible even when you scroll down. Also, reduce the size of the header.
Home page slider images: The featured image captures the first attention of the user. it doesn’t look responsive on many devices. It should be presented above the fold content. Use good quality featured banner with proper size to captivate user attention. Also I would recommend an attractive slogan/tagline on the banner.
Write a review - This is a great way to win customer trust by providing them authentic reviews of the product so add write a review section on your website and display it with the aggregate rating.
Shipping and return policy (Most Recommended) - Shipping and return policy improves users’ trust, and it gives a feeling of safety to your customers. It ensures excellent customer service. Also, search engines and all advertisement tools give this more importance.
Terms of services (Most Recommended)- You should have terms of Service Agreement on your website.
Speed Optimization - You need to work on your website performance’s speed as I am seeing it is low. It should be above 80. Also, you need to optimize website images. It will improve the user experience. Fast page load time will also boost the website’s crawl rate.
Live Chat Support: A website with no live chat is like a store with no sales assistant. Start a conversation with your visitors and turn them into happy customers. So integrate live chat support on your website.
Put Effort Into Online Reviews & Social Proof: Social media Makes your visible and it expands conversion such as Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram are great platforms for marketing and connecting with customers.
Detailed Product Description - Provide a detailed product description to users it creates a better understanding of the product and also it will help to rank in google.
Send abandoned cart emails: If you have lots of traffic and little sales due to abandoned carts so you can get lost revenue using abandonment email campaigns. There are many Automated tools for abandoned carts. They can help you increase sales and re-engage visitors to your site who have left. You can also send promotional emails to your subscriber's list.
Ads: If you want to increase sales I would recommend to start off Facebook or Google Shopping ads. It becomes easier to get conversion faster and grow your business with the help of Ads.
I hope you like it!!! If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to ask!!
1. Home Page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this.
-Popular Products ( 4-8 Max ) I would only use 4
-Newsletter sign up box
2. Add a call to action button on the slider images in the first fold of the homepage. The image looks too large.
3. You might be getting a good amount of visitors on your store but for converting that traffic into sales, make sure your store is engaging enough to entice your customers. Give Loyalty points and rewards to the customers. Use Email marketing, customer segmentation which will help you to send targeted emails with workflow automation. It will help you to increase conversions and sales. Also, you can give rewards to your customers. Add web push notification to send updates to your customers even when they are not on your store.
4. You can add a countdown timer to create urgency for your promotions or offers with the countdown timer bar and motivate your customers to buy more from the store. It helps in increasing sales.
These strategies will help you to convert your traffic into paying customers and will reduce the bounce rate.
To implement these engagement features on your store you can install AiTrillion.com. It is 'All in One' Shopify app that has all the essential features in a single app and is a fully integrated app. Plus you don't need to install multiple apps. You can check it out. I am sure you will find it useful.
|2 hours ago|
|3 hours ago|
|4 hours ago|
|4 hours ago|
|4 hours ago|