Hi @Creffel welcome to Shopify community
Hope your business is going well during these difficult times. I checked your store website, and I have a few tips and feedback I'd like to share,
1. I recommend you to strengthen your social activity on Facebook and Instagram by posting on regularly, and connecting with similar communities as this will increase awareness and publicity of your website and help in having more traffic. Also getting a social media influencer to promote your merch is also a good way to get high traffic to your store.
2. I noticed that the product descriptions are not descriptive, A brief info about the product is required. Why? Because you can use potential keywords in such circumstances that are likely used on search engines. (try out this https://kwfinder.com/ to find phrases that are related to the keyword and also have a high search volume.) This will help increase organic traffic (google)
3. Have a featured collection based on your offers, new arrivals, best sellers, etc. This will grab the attention of customers when they browse the homepage itself. Also adding more graphic product labels/stickers like Sale, Fast Selling, Free Shipping can help increase your sales by tapping into powerful psychological triggers such as scarcity, social proof, and urgency. You can read more about it here.
4. Adding product stickers/trust badges can help increase your sales by tapping into powerful psychological triggers such as scarcity, social proof, and urgency. Also having graphic and personalized stickers on products will help grab attention of customers easily and nudge them to purchase.
I hope this helps!
We've reviewed your store via video:
In the video we recommended removing the "Powered by Shopify" link. Here is how to do that:
We hope you found our feedback helpful :).
Have seen your store and have some suggestions for you:
- Where is your home tab? Homepage, About Me, and Contact Us parts are important parts that have to add on the menu section
- Add CTA buttons on your banners. And also, it would be great if your banners have some content.
- On product pages, I don't see the quantity section? And also, I think you need to add more details on a product description and size chart (a table would be great)
- Why I'm seeing a shirt but a cooler is on the "You may also like" section
- I see you're building your Instagram, right? So when it has more content, you can try to create an Instagram gallery on your homepage. It will also increase your followers.
Check this app Shoppable Instagram Gallery. It will help you do that. It has a free plan so just take a shot.
- On the "About Me" page, can you move the pic to the middle.
Hope this helps!