Website re-desgin and re-launch Feedback needed :)

Shopify Partner
6 0 1

Hi all,

I'm Gabriele from www.mistill.com

we just gave a facelift to the site and are about to start marketing ads etc again

I would like to have a feedback before we start pouring in money in ads that might result in low conversion due to poor website design.

Thank you

Gabriele Vanelli mistill.com World's First Organic Cases
1 Like
Explorer
72 0 23

Hey Gabriele,

Your website looks clean and I suppose with few tweaks you can go ahead with your paid promotions. 

• Since you have got a long HomePage, it is suggested that you have a sticky header. 
  • Make the text in the Header a bit large.
  • Try optimizing the visual content on your site as they increase the time to load.

For promotions, you should check the Kit app which helps you setup Facebook ads. But before starting with any paid marketing efforts, I would suggest setting up Analytics for your store. Have a look at this guide to have a better understanding of what metrics to track and how. With data about how users interact with your store, you'll be able to design better marketing campaigns and strategies. 

Once you start getting enough traffic to your store, you should then begin with retargeting campaigns. Remind your users about the products they liked, added to cart and didn't purchase. 

Hope this helps :)

Case Study: See how this Shopify Store recovers abandoned carts and engages its users to drive repea...

Re-target your store visitors with iZooto | https://bit.ly/2KMnpkh
1 Like
Shopify Partner
6 0 1

Hi Aditya,

thanks for your feedback, really appreciated...

well regarding Kit we are using it, still testing actually, but KIt works only for one country, so it cannot cover all our needs.

Our main concern at the moment is that we have a click-through rate of 35% from the ads, it will obviously go down as high % it's due to the low traffic, but no add to cart and checkouts

In our opinion, our product pages are the main pain point as people click the ads, land there, but not only do not purchase but neither want to put the item in the cart and bounce...

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
62 0 6

Hi Gabriele,

Mu suggestion to you is to keep improving your website and if you want to spend on social media marketing, you do it carefully. :)

"... pouring money in adds" sounds a little much. I wouldn't go crazy. Using adds will bring you a lot traffic, but it will take time to biuld trust and make customers actually buy your products. So, it is always best to start slow. :)

Good luck to you!

___

Never pay full price | Use coupons and SAVE! ???https://masskoupons.com

0 Likes
Excursionist
39 0 7

Hey Gabriele,

Well to start with 35% CTR is a way optimistic number you're hitting. And I assume it was through facebook/Instagram??

I have found multiple facebook pixels on your website. And there may be reason single event is tracking multiple times and you're getting high ctr due to this. Use this extension to evaluate it. : https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/facebook-pixel-helper/fdgfkebogiimcoedlicjlajpkdmockpc?hl=...

Now I like to highlight some important pointers here:

• Place retargeting pixels of facebook/google adwords on your product/collections landing pages, so that you will retarget them with relevant targeted ads, if they abandoned the cart.
  • Install browser notification on your website, this will help you in retarget the cart abandoners, even when they are not on your website. Use iZooto free shopify app, this will help you in setting up the retargeting campaign easily.

Also I have checked your product page, and found out that: 

• Your product image sizes are different which breaks the flow when scrolling. Keep same dimensions for the product images.
  • Try left side for the product scrolling. -- Check attachment

Get 14 days FREE access of Browser Push Notifications at apps.shopify.com/izooto-web-push
0 Likes
Shopify Partner
6 0 1

Hi there, yes I see it exactly the same, that's why I was using the hyperbole "pouring" ;)

thanks for you feedback

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
6 0 1

Hi Vishal,

this is fantastic feedback thank you

the multiple pixel is due to our "regular" fb pixel plus the Kit pixel, so now I'm not sure how to manage it.

For the pics, those are the ones we receive from our suppliers, I'll see if I can find a way to make them all the same.

Thank you again

0 Likes