ive started a couple of weeks ago with the business.
i can see that there’s a lot of traffic coming to the store, a couple of adds to the shopping cart etc. But no sales.
can you give me an honest feedback? Does the website look professional and if you were after a candle would this be something you purchase?
Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase.
Product Page Feedback
Your store just needs some tweaks to take it up a level. Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know. You can also accept this post as a "Accepted Solutions" if you found it extra helpful! Good luck.
Hey there @Foxycandles ! Decent store out there .. Here are some suggestions from my side -
1. You can shift your menu that's on the left panel to the header menu and shorten your search bar.
2. There is no favicon for your store. Try and come up with a decent logo for your store and use it as favicon!
3. You can add customizations like when users move their cursor on the image, the image should burst open or zoom in .. it adds a nice user experience to your store.
4. You can utilize your footer menu for the blog section, returns, and delivery policy. Adding such pages adds authenticity to your store.
5. Are you selling on marketplaces? Before running ads, just try and enter one of the marketplaces to expose your store to a wider audience.
6. Your fonts are quite big. Try and shorten them!
I'm from CedCommerce - a group of coders and tech enthusiasts trying to help eCommerce enthusiasts with their store set up. You can reach out to me anytime for any kind of customization; add-ons or drafting sales/marketing/social media strategy!
For your convenience, we have broken down a seller's journey to Shopify store set-up into 3 simple stages - so that you know at which stage you're in and what all needs to be done!
Ps. I'm just a message away!
All the best for your eCommerce journey! .-.
Wish you luck with your Shopify journey! Cheers! .-.
I observed few points on your website, I hope those are helpful for your website.
-> Increase your niche.
-> You can Add blog page, Blog initially used to provide a unique way for people to share their thoughts, feelings, experiences, and opinions and It is a huge opportunity to increase your company's visibility.
-> You can add trust badges on your cart page. It checks to visitors that a site is genuine. Information is gathered by the outsider trust seal organization that affirms that the business is valid.
-> You can add the item reviews under product page, Item reviews can help give customers that additional propel they have to confide in your online shop and finish their buy. I would suggest including item reviews too, as reviews for customers to share their positive experience thus different customers can see the reviews and be influenced to purchase.
-> You can improve your Testimonials. Testimonials take the spotlight away from the seller, and shine it on the customer. Adding client testimonials to your website can be an extremely effective way to establish trust and strengthen your company's reputation. They are extremely powerful tools when it comes to strengthening your branding.