Website visitors but no real sales

Kay26
2 0 1

Hi everyone 

I hope you can help, we’ve had our store up now for approximately 1 month. We average between 100 and 150 visitors per day (by promoting on Instagram and Facebook) and have a had a few sales. Aside from friends we’ve had 4 actual client sales. Can anyone advise what we might be doing wrong?

www.fashionablymine.com

Danishecom
Tourist
175 4 16

@Kay26 your store looking pretty good but need some changes change the logo is not professional so many categories showing on the navbar. make a drop-down instead of putting it all in one place, add a review on your store page especially the whois campaign you're running. the rest depends on how you running the campaign what strategies you're following. How many ads per day you re running how much budget you re spending oncampaigns?

0 Likes
Kay26
2 0 1

Hi Danishecom,

thank you for your response, we are running on average 2 ads per day. One on Instagram and another on Facebook. We are also using retargetapp. The total budget daily for all our adds is between £30 to £50 per day. We are selecting UK region and females between the ages of 18 and 34.

0 Likes
Danishecom
Tourist
175 4 16

@Kay26 Hello there I have checked your ads on Facebook and you re using 3 Carousel ads 2 picture ads right? Now you re new in marketing and running facebook ads on your own if am not wrong right?

I want you to stop the campaign straight away and change strategies. You re missing many things in your ads. nowadays video ads are more effective so run video ads. never target a whole store to sell products target a product page ok? and use other apps for upselling and cross-selling. I am sending you a message to checkout inbox please so I can guide you in detail.

MarkRoss
Tourist
56 5 14

Hi

I take a look at your website

It's look great and you said you get 100 - 150 clients its great

Now I will recommend you to make smart changes to your website to adjust the website for your client.

For me that increase my add to cart and boost my sales, I used Twik.io to do this changes

Hope its helpful

0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
2433 141 439

Hello @Kay26, I hope you are doing well! Sachin here, from the Aitrillion Team at Shopify. Thanks for posting! I've taken a look at your store, and see that your store's overall appearance is visually appealing, and your branding is well done. I do also have a few suggestions to offer you:

- The first fold of the website should always have a call to action in it -and here’s why; in most cases placing the CTA above the fold works wonders for your campaigns. This placement immediately draws your visitors’ attention to your CTA which is always good for conversions.

Add a web push notification - It turns visitors into subscribers and subscribers into customers. It’s a powerful and effective marketing tool adopted by online businesses to reach out to and interact with their audience, keep them updated about any important information, announcing sales and offers, and eventually driving more eCommerce conversions.

- You should add a loyalty program in your store. Many brands have started using the loyalty program to build long term relationships with their customers. To make customers purchase from you again you have to give them rewards and loyalty points. You can give welcome points, on allowing for push notification, on a sign-up, on following or sharing on social media, and many other activities. Engage them with gratification and build relationships with your customers by offering such kinds of rewards. It will help you to increase the number of push subscribers, email subscribers, reviews, social media presence.

-  Add exit-intent popup. Track when someone is about to leave your website and show the visitor exit-intent popup with attractive offers and coupon code to complete the purchase.

If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to try out the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. I am sure you will find it useful.

Hope this Helps!

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes