Website visitors but no sales.

Highlighted
1 0 0

Good morning Shopify community.

We launched our store 5 weeks ago and have had over 8.2K visitors to our store www.soundtech101.com but as yes the only sales we have had are test orders from family. 

Does anyone out there no why our site is not converting visitors into sales. We are offering free DHL express shipping on orders, which means next day delivery within Europe and 2-3 day shipping to the rest of the world.

Any help or suggestions will be much welcomed.

Many thanks

Mark

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
164 5 33

Hi  @marksault  (Mark)

Trust you are doing good.  Congratulations on your new store. Congratulations on your new store wish you success!

Please see  below comments / suggestion / feedback.

1. When i land on product details page example

https://soundtech101.com/collections/speakers/products/leather-circular-bluetooth-speaker

Can you mention the sound quality in terms of technicals ? This is very very important when you are selling speakers online.

Hope you understand what i am trying to mention.

2. When i click the currency from drop down from EURO to USD and when i add the product after landing on checkout page the currency shows as EU so are you taking the checkout currency in EURO ?

3. Everything is good on your website. Important is your target market.

4. Since it is a $100 product is there a warranty ?

5. Are there any taxes on duties when the product will reach the buyers destination ?

Further I guess you would Love to boost your website sales & conversion & I would Love to grow your sales !
Results from Google Ads - I have helped them achieve sales from $150 per month to $900+ per month in just 3 months 

with correct ad setups and manual detailed optimization and strategies from time to time.

Let's get in touch. I would be happy to help and serve you too!

Thanks

Vinod

Vinod Sachdev.
Digital Marketing Consultant
Google & Bing Ads | Web Design & Development | Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO)
15+ years Industry Experience & Knowledge of Latest Web Technologies
250+ Clients Served - across USA, UK, Spain, Caribbean Islands, India & more.
625+ Paid Ads Search, Shopping, Display, Re-Marketing Campaigns Successfully Managed which achieved higher sales
100+ Custom Websites & Landing Pages Designed & Developed

email vinod.digitalcentrics@gmail.com | https://digitalcentrics.com/
1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
74 6 26

Hi there!

The store looks really nice. I hope you get some sales soon. You can try to recover some of your leaving customers with a discount to exit intent. You can try this app for that: https://apps.shopify.com/discount-on-leave.

As for the rest:

• For some reason, you have two cookie bars. Is there a reason for that? Consider removing one of them.
  • You have one of the few stores with very well described products. Congrats!
  • I noticed that you have two social channels - Facebook and IG. Make sure to be consistent and active every day. I would also suggest you create a Twitter account and a Pinterest account.
  • Your about us page has a very good start, however, I think that you have to add more content to it.

I hope I helped!

1 Like