Website

Beradiantboutiq
1 0 1

I am looking for feedback on my website www.beradiantboutique.com and also looking for a web developer to make changes if needed.

appfreaker_com
Shopify Partner
2021 46 261

Hello,

I just had look into your website. It's Looking Good.
I observed few points on your website, I hope those are helpful for your store.

-> Some of Item images on Home page are fuzzy check it.

beradi.png

-> I see one of your item in view page, there is no specifications and descriptions you can add the specifications and description of items, An elegantly composed item description clarifies the advantages of the item and persuades the customer that they need the item as well as need it. Your item description is the one you need to catch their eye to in light of the fact that it can without much of a stretch pull in them and influence them to put in a request.

-> You can add the item reviews, Item reviews can help give customers that additional propel they have to confide in your online shop and finish their buy. I would suggest including item reviews too, as reviews for customers to share their positive experience thus different customers can see the reviews and be influenced to purchase.

-> You can add trust badges on your cart page. It checks to visitors that a site is genuine. Information is gathered by the outsider trust seal organization that affirms that the business is valid.

-> I Am unable to find your store social media pages, Have you created?

Thanks,
Appfreaker.

https://apps.shopify.com/alidropship
0 Likes

Dear @Beradiantboutiq 

Congratulations on your store!

Hope the following suggestions will help you

• Improve your store speed for mobile

beraspeed.png

• Optimize your store as per Search engine (SEO)
  • At header: Arrange the menu
  • At footer:

brefooter.png

• Overall Font, Color, Spacing, Alignment need to adjust - Make your store well-organized, neat and visually appealing and add to the user experience.

bredfont.png

• Add Trust Badge : Faqs, Highlight return policy , customer support etc
  • Collection page layout needs to improve

• Product page layout needs to improve

• Add product video for each product at the Product page.
  • Allow user for "continue shopping" after adding a product to cart, add cart counter and also allow user to see cart from your popup(https://www.beradiantboutique.com/cart)
  • Do Cart Page Modification with discount code , Gift wrapping , additional cart notes , delivery date picker, i agree with terms and conditions, trust badges, etc.

If you need help , please contact at  task4store@mswebdesigner.com or use the link given at signature 

Best Regards
MS Web Designer| MS Web International | Task4Store
Contact Us: https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us OR task4store@mswebdesigner.com
Was our reply helpful? Please Like or Accept solution
0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
2758 158 513

Hello @Beradiantboutiq, I hope you are doing well! Sachin here, from the Aitrillion Team at Shopify. Thanks for posting! I've taken a look at your store, and here are few suggestions:

- All the products must be aligned with each other. 

Screenshot - 2021-02-25T142034.434.png

- You need to engage your visitors coming to your site by giving loyalty reward points which will increase repeat purchase and customer lifetime value. You can add a web push notification which will help you to retarget your customers anytime even when they are not in your store. This will help you to run your store smoothly and decrease the bounce rate and will capture your visitors and convert them into prospective or paying customers. You will be able to retain your customers for the long term.

Start giving loyalty points on activities like on signing up, allowing for push notifications, follow or share on social media, on birthdays, visiting a store, leaving a review. This will help you to entice your visitors and will also increase the number of push subscribers, reviews, newsletter subscribers. A loyalty program helps in increasing sales and increase the retention rate.

- Add exit-intent popup. Track when someone is about to leave your website and show the visitor exit-intent popup with attractive offers and coupon code to complete the purchase.

If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to try out the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion. I am sure you will find it useful.

Hope this Helps! 

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes