Hey there @BabyParlour don't give up! That's not entrepreneurial spirit !! You tried your best to come up with a store, but you missed some details. Here are my suggestions -
1. Your header menu should only talk about your products and a hyperlink back to homepage! Nothing else. You need to work on your header menu to make it look sorted. Also, you can expand your catalogue! Also, there is a lot of extra space there, try and reduce it! IT just spoils user experience. You can merge your logo in the header menu itself and utilise the extra space somewhere else.
2. Let's make your footer menu look neat and clean! You can make a separate page of Contact Us while you can shift FAQs ; Returns Policy in the footer menu! Also, we can remove powered by Shopify!
3. Why don't you have a carousel feel in your homepage? I mean, thats really okey if you upload all the images in the homepage and users see them one by one, but with carousel, user's experience just improves!
4. Although you have mentioned basic details of your products, but you need to come up with a attractive and SEO friendly product description of all your products! You're missing one great thing here!
I'm from CedCommerce - a group of coders and tech enthusiasts trying to help eCommerce guys with their store set up. You can reach out to me anytime for any kind of customisation ; add-ons or drafting sales/marketing/social media strategy! We have helped quite a few entrepreneurs in their journey, and if you need a helping hand, we would be glad to offer one!
Ps. I'm just a message away!
Wish you luck for your Shopify journey! Cheers! .-.
Hi, @Babb welcome to Shopify family,
I hope you're thriving through this CoVid crisis. You really have a neat and well-maintained store.
After taking a look at your website, I would like to point out a couple of feedbacks.
1. Landing page images are the emotional foundation of landing pages and can help enhance the overall experience by keeping viewers’ attention and decreasing bounce rates. Even more so, good landing page images directly affect quality score and conversion rates, especially in relation to paid advertisements.
2. The biggest source of organic traffic is search traffic: the traffic you get when a person types a question or a keyword into Google, your blog post comes up in the results, and they click on it.
3. Engaging the audience by writing a blog and promoting it on different social media mediums with good titles with backlinks redirecting them back to your website.
4. Add Free shipping bar on the topmost of your landing page and free shipping is the biggest excitement to customers.
5. A search feature on your homepage will give easy access to customers as more than 50% of users on a landing page head straight to search box to navigate the site. Ask your customers to rate your products as this will help build trust and loyalty for the brand.
6. Provide Clear navigation list out various sections of your site and link to them, this will help visitors with an overall understanding of the content you offer. Branded video content is likely to take over consumers are 300% most likely to watch a video about a product rather than read a description
7. Add a section of frequently brought/suggested items this will increase the product value and it will be reviewed as well. Bigger images in your catalouge view product list with bigger images and hidden description can increase sales and will add brand value to your products
8. Ensure that every product has large images in the product view that zoom to fill the browser window.
9. Product badges are a great way to highlight specific products in your store so they stand out. Getting your customers to take notice of the best product offerings and promotions means your sales campaigns should be even more successful. You can even combine product badges with proven marketing techniques such as scarcity and social proof and your products should sell even faster.
I hope this helps!