I have gone through your store, it looks good and responsive. But some changes need to be focused on for a professional Shopify store. Some of them are:
* The collection features are been fixed together. You have to give space so that your buyers and potential buyers can see It.
* Your store should some reviews or terminal so that your buyers can give trust to your store. You can get some of the reviews from an express or If you don't get that done kindly contact me by clicking on the lInk so that I can put you through.
I've taken a look at your store and found there are quite a few things which if added can make better conversions.
1. Home page slideshows:
Make the height of slideshow images fixed or the same. Currently, the section below the slideshow is moving up and down based on the height of slideshow images, which is looking awkward.
2. Add 'New Arrivals' section to help customers keep updated on new products.
3. Add a detailed product description in product pages.
4. Add product reviews as most of the customers read the review before purchasing the product.
5. Add Contact Us page for better customer interaction.
6. You can add testimonials on the home page to make the store look more professional.
7. A FAQ would be useful!
8. Add About Us page which is a reflection of the purpose and personality of the business.
9. Add more specific product title/url in product pages.
Creating the perfect SEO product title/url can help the search engine understand exactly what it is you are selling and drive more traffic to your site. So try to keep the product title/url unique and more specific.
10. Add filters in collection pages to help your visitors narrow in on the specific product they're looking for and find products they might be interested in based on certain features (e.g. size, color, category)
11. Try to maintain the same image size while listing all products.
Before you think of ranking you should ensure your pages are found (indexed by Google). You can submit your store content regularly to all the major engines, or consider using a convenient tool like flare by Mansion Ecommerce. flare automatically detects site changes and verifiably informs major search engines like Google & Bing. You can get your free Google Index Score through flare. Plus! Only flare can submit individual URLs to Google & Bing, allowing your prioritized pages to be indexed first and fast.
Hope this was helpful!
Great job on your website so far!
After taking a look through, I have a few recommendations:
Many product categories are out of stock. I noticed Women's > Swimwear and Women's > Dresses are out of stock as well as the Jewelry category. I would remove those for now until you have products in there.
My last recommendation is to spend some time on your SEO. By default, Shopify will pull your product titles and descriptions and use that as your SEO (that is what is happening in your case). You don't want to leave your SEO to default, you want to be intentional about the words you use so that you are reaching your intended audience. We see it a lot, store owners get plenty of traffic but no sales and they are left discouraged and frustrated. Definitely don't want that for you so please do watch this video:
Again, not trying to discourage you, genuinely want you to succeed.
We hope our response was helpful, if it was, let us know by giving us a thumbs up!
Best of luck!
PS: Make sure to grab your FREE Christmas store banners & pop-up’s!
You can download them for free when you sign up for our email list.
After spending a few minutes on your store, I have some recommendations on your Homepage that might need to change to make it better.
1. Hero banner
- I would recommend using a full-width and fix height for all of your images. Cause when you move to the next image, the layout of the hero banner may change and it's not good for your layout.
- I would like to add more description and a clear CTA cause hero banner is the key message to boost up your sales for the first time customers access your store. An attractive hero banner will stick customers in your store
2. Image quality
Your current images for both Collections and Products do not attract customers. I would highly recommend you could pay more to make your images be better.
3. Brand Story
Instead of using a single text, you could try testimonials with real feedbacks from customers. When they have more truth on your store, they would pay more and more and you will have more sales
I don't know where this section belongs to but it kinda similar with your hero banner. So I recommend that you can display a full-width of your social images like: Instagram or Facebook.
Connecting with your social platform would engage more customers to your store.
Hope that my recommendations would be useful for you. Furthermore, you can check this article to optimize your Homepage.
Have a good day!
Hi @Harishdev !
Add a favicon
Implement an opportunity to log in and sign up using Social Media account. We all have accounts at least in one social media. And if I have an opportunity to create an account just with one click, I will do it. having an easier way to Sign in will help you gather customer base. The most valuable thing for a company is the customer.
Imagine if you saw something that you quite like in the store, however you want to browse more, get more options, and then choose the best one. That often happens to me, because I am indecisive. That is when Wishlist comes in handy. Since you have a lot of products on your site, I recommend adding that feature to improve the user experience on your site. Besides, if the items on the wishlist have not been purchased, automated emails will be sent out as a reminder.
Homepage designs guides your visitors around your website. To engage visitors you need to work on homepage layout design. Include trust indicators on the homepage. Homepage content should be strategically decided.
If your website is credible, you’ll be able to generate more site traffic. One of the best ways to gain credibility is to leverage your relationships with influencers. You can approach this tactic in many different ways. If you have the means, you can use celebrities to promote your brand.That’s because these people are already known and trusted. Working with a celebrity shows your brand is legitimate. The problem is it’s obvious to consumers these celebrities are getting paid to pitch your products or services. As an alternative solution, you can use micro-influencers. One of the top reasons why I’m an advocate for using micro-influencers is because they have high engagement rates with their followers.
Hello @Harishdev, I hope you are doing well! here are some inputs from my side:
- There is a lot of blank space in the header.
- Add policies in the footer. Add privacy, shipping, returns & refund policy.
- The home Page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this. Slideshow Image- Collection List- New arrivals, Bestsellers- Testimonials- Newsletter sign up box- Instagram Feed
- Add products. Some of the collections like women's dresses have no products. The prices are too high. You should work on it or else you will miss out on sales.
Add some eCommerce marketing tools to drive more online conversions. Below are some quick tips:
- Make sure to enable automatic workflow emails/push for abandoned cart, win back old customers, welcome email, purchase follow-up, or browse abandoned customers.
- Add reviews on the homepage.
- Setup a reward program for giving points and let customers redeem on their next purchase.
- Setup announcement bars or timers to promote your offers on the store.
- Setup Product recommendations on product pages as well as cart pages.
If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to install the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. You can check it out. I am sure you will find it useful.
Hope this helps!