Hi there! Maggie, Shopify Expert here :)
Not all traffic is equal - just because someone clicks to your website from Facebook doesn't mean they will buy - or that they will buy right away. Make sure to get clicks in terms of building awareness for your brand, but then focus on converting those who clicked and viewed your product into buyers. You do it through retargeting ads and email marketing.
Here's a detailed guide on how to design a winning Facebook ad funnel: https://www.socialmediaexaminer.com/facebook-ad-funnels-framework-charlie-lawrence/
Here are a few guides that might help:
If you found these tips useful, please like this post and leave a 5* review on my TrustPilot profile. Thank you!
Looking for a more detailed critique? Reserve your free website audit here: https://www.rockpapercopy.com/audit/
Shopify Expert | Ecommerce SEO Wizard
Hello @bunddledup ,
I have taken a look at your store and it's already looking awesome. I've some suggestions to increase the conversion rate:
1. Add a detailed product description in product pages.
2. Add product reviews in all product pages as most of the customers read the review before purchasing the product.
3. It would be nice if product images could be zoomed in / enlarged. Example: https://www.bunddledupextensions.com/collections/ponytails/products/blonde-ponytail
4. You can add testimonials on the home page to make the store look more professional.
5. Try to maintain the same image size while listing all products. https://www.bunddledupextensions.com/collections/sewin-extensions
6. Use the same font for the whole website.
7. Discounts and limited-time offers will help to increase sales.
I also did a flare check on your site. You have only 61 results indexed by Google. But your website has 256+ pages. Everyone knows search is the most effective way to acquire customers and drive traffic. Natural search draws way more traffic than Social media. To appear in search results though, Google has to first find your website content. It used to take years to get your content found by Google and major search engines. Not any more.
Doing SEO once is virtually useless. To get in front, and stay in front needs regular feeds to Google and Bing. We created flare to deliver search engine feeds on a regular basis without taking your time. flare automatically detects site changes and verifiably informs major search engines like Google & Bing. Plus! only flare can submit individual URLs to Google & Bing, allowing your prioritized pages to be indexed first and fast.
Hope this was helpful!