Welcome some feedback on my new store please

Highlighted
1 0 0

Just launched! https://www.crazyscooterz.com

Have got some traffic and some sales so far. Fellow Shopify community: any and all feedback welcomed!

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
482 46 235

Hi woosie123,

I hope your store is https://www.crazyscooterz.com/ because link is going another store.

• Your instagram link is broken. Instagram is so important for ecommerce.
  • Social proof app has some problems check this image below. I'm using 13.3' monitor and firefox.
  • Screen Shot 2019-06-19 at 17.47.29.png
  • The footer section needs to be redesigned.
  • I didn't see an about us page. You check this blog post, it's great. It helps to improve relations with you and customers.
  • You have a newsletter box which is great. But I would recommend adding a discount code to entice your visitor to give an email address.
  • The social media icons at the footer can be opened at the new tab instead of the same tab. This will ensure your customers stay on your store while looking at your social media pages.

If you need more detailed feedback, you can use our free analyzer tool. To use tool please click here and "like" below.

FnLabs?

We are specialized in app development and theme customization for Shopify Stores. Our focus is on providing customizable and user-friendly apps to help store owners grow their business.
1 Like

Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase.

Homepage Feedback

1. I would clean up the design of your homepage as I'm not sure the Google Map adds value on the homepage

2. Make sure the main product images for each product has the same theme / style as some have white vs non-white background right now. This is going to help tie your site together when people are looking at your collection pages

3. I would move your Shop menu link closer to the Home link and before Track Order link

4. If you are going to have a product on your homepage. Make it a Featured Product type section as it makes it look like something planned. This leggings needs a section title and why you picked this product to feature

Product Page  Feedback

1. Make sure all your product images are the same size and dimensions. This is going to help tie your site together

2. The "Free shipping Flash Sale" makes the site look tacky

3. Looking at trying to make all your product images are more consistent in design/style... this will help build your brand more

Your store just needs some tweaks to take it up a level.  Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

We help ecommerce brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns across North America, Europe and Australia. We also help with CRO & analytics: TakeSomeRisk.com
0 Likes