Welcoming Feedback

Solved
Highlighted
2 0 0

Hello everyone!

I am very new to this adventure. I just launched by drop-shipping store and I am not sure If I'm doing it right. I would appreciate if you could check out my site www.bedingware.com  and give me some thoughts and which part needed improvements. 

I appreciate any insights.

Best Regards,

Liza of BedingWare

0 Likes
Highlighted

Success.

Pathfinder
74 7 12

Although your fonts are very artsy and match the artsy things you are selling, they are far from user friendly. It becomes even harder to read when it's also tiny on top of not being the easiest for everyone to read. The font is also not consistent. One description may have one type of font while another has a completely different type. You need to keep everything consistent with the type of fonts you use in sections, image sizes, caps etc. On your homepage menu bar you have somethings in all caps like BLOG and the other things like Gift Items not in all caps. Again you need everything to be consistent to give the appearance of seamlessness and even flow. I also don't feel like the name of your company/site really matches up with what you are about. I realize it says, "Bedingware" and not "Beddingware," but the first thing most everyone will think when they hear that is a home store that specializes in bedding products. I know that is a difficult thing to change, but I would strongly consider that. Even if you popped up in a google search where I was looking for products like yours, I likely wouldn't click because I would assume it's a bedding store. 

1 Like
Highlighted
2 0 0
Thank you! I really appreciate the feedback. I will correct them as soon as
I can. As for the name of the store, I had a hard time picking one since
most of the name I tried were not available and already taken. So the only
solution I took that time was to adopt my surname. I realize it can confuse
things but now i’m stucked with it. Still working on it though. Again,
thank you!
0 Likes