Whacked420 - Weed Accessories

Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 1

So I've started a store again and really thought it would be a good niche since It revolves around my life xD.

MORE PRODUCTS COMING (IF YOU COULD CAN HELP WITH THIS AS WELL, THANKYOU).

Anyway, Whacked420.com is the domain I need some tips on it and how to gain some traffic etc. This would mean a lot so thankyou to anyone replying.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Congrats on the launch of your new store!

I would suggest adding an About page. Tell your brand's story. Why did you create this store? Why are you selling these items? This is your opportunity to connect with your customers.

Product images are good because they have a uniform white background. However, since you have a few products at this time, I would suggest that you invest some time in writing product descriptions. Your product copy should not only describe your products, they should also convince your visitors to buy.

On the Contact page, I would suggest using a professional email, like info@whacked420.com, rather than your personal email, as it helps build trust. It also minimizes junk email from landing in your mailbox. :)

Get 5 free images edited when you install our Shopify App https://apps.shopify.com/retail-ready-photos-by-pixc
0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi 

Few Suggestions

About Us Page: I think customers would relate to your story of why you started this site. 

Contact Page: Have a contact form. This will make it easier to contact you. How to build contact Form CLICK HERE 

Main Menu: Catalog could have a drop down menu to your collections. Will make it easier for customers to find what they're looking for. 

FAQ's Page: Frequently asked questions. Could build a page answering questions your customers might have. 

Blogs: I would write some blogs. This can really help with SEO on Google. Feel like you would have some interesting stories to tell. 

Social Media: You could start a page around this subject and build a audience. I would do this and not promote your store on the page for the first month to build followers and likes. Then add your store. Unlimited amount of potential here. 

Logo: That is pretty cool. I don't do weed just made me laugh. That's a good thing. 

Building a business around something you love is much easier then building one you don't love. Keep up the good work and you will crush it online. 

I have a cool idea for your store if you wanted to reach out CLICK HERE 

Cheers 

Clayton Bates 

Grab Most Detailed FREE Review --->LEARN MORE

Client VIDEO TESTIMONIALS --->VIEW

0 Likes
Highlighted

Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase.

Homepage Feedback

1. Add links to your footer for about us, FAQ, and shipping policy. Make your contact email your domain name

Product Page  Feedback

1. Add a longer product description as this is how you convince someone to buy on your site. Plus it helps with SEO and ranking in organic search

2. Add links to your shipping and return/refund policy on each product page

3. Add a section for customer reviews when you get them. This helps build social proof

4. Add a section at the bottom of product pages to show your most viewed/bought items from the site. This can help increase your average order value

5. Make sure each product has 3 - 5 images as that will help someone decide if they want to purchase. A lot of products I saw had only 1 or 2 images

Your store just needs some tweaks to take it up a level.  Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

We help ecommerce & DTC brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns: TakeSomeRisk.com

P.S. Take my Google Shopping Course and help grow your revenue this month.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1763 110 318

Hello,

Congratulation! I love your logo

But the following areas need to improve

1. You should go for a better design and font

2. Use call to action at the banner

3. Add blog section for more traffic

4. Add social media platform and integrate with Instagram

5. Basic SEO Optimization required and there are more things you have to work for better result.

Please let us know if you need any help in store as well as in product upload at: https://www.mswebdesigner.com/pages/contact-us

Thanks & Regards

MS Web Designer

Best Regards
MS Web Designer | MS Web International | Task4Store
Contact Us: https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us OR task4store@mswebdesigner.com
9.9/10 Customer Rating | 1000+ Happy Clients | 100% Satisfaction Or Money Back Guarantee
0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Finding ways to encourage consumers to purchase from your store can be challenging, especially if you’re competing against well-established retailers. In order to do so, you can create blog posts around popular products and optimize your store for the right keywords. Also, you can use power words in headlines to boost CTR and run a viral giveaway or optimize your online store for mobile. You can also visit herbceo.com, which is a community-driven resource center for professionals who provides actionable resources for those looking to start their own cannabis, CBD, medical marijuana, or accessories business.

0 Likes